quarante-neuf

a/n: 

sorry it took so long for me to update, last week my life suddenly became a train wreck

but i'm coping better now so here it is :)

ty for six hundred followers and being patient with meeee !!

here's my pup for those who wanted to see her! her name's charlie <3

billie eilish, december 9th

los angeles | CA

lilou's kisses were warm and familiar, as was her tongue when it slid over mine into my mouth. my hands subconsciously unwrapped from behind her head, and went into the space between lilou and i's bodies, resting against her chest. 

my feet slowly dropped down into the foot well, my legs straddling the girls thighs. i could feel the wheel digging into my back so i pulled myself forward, closer to the parisienne. i had never really done this with anyone but her so i felt a bit lost, but i just followed lilou's lead and tried to not think about what i was doing too much.

the older girls hands trailed up and down my thighs, occasionally going further around to my ass. she gently pushed the hem of my shirt up, uncovering my pale stomach and ribs. lilou did her best to crane her neck down to drop tiny butterfly smooches on the warmed skin.

lilou pulled her lips away momentarily, only to push my shoulders and hair back to give herself access to my neck. "this okay?" she mumbled pressing her soft lips back against my skin. i nodded my head up and down quickly, biting my bottom lip harshly. "relax, baby," the girl said squeezing my thighs gently in her hands, noticing my tense demeanour. 

i let out a shaky breath, trying to hold in the small noises that were just waiting to come out. "billie," lilou chuckled pulling back again to look at me, "don't be scared, my darling. moaning's hot."

i clambered over the centre console back into the passenger seat, adjusting my fallen skirt before sitting down. i flicked my messy hair over my shoulder, bending down to grab the not-so-cold baja blast. i took a large swig, swallowing the refreshing sugary drink quickly. 

"bit worn out, honey?" lilou teased from behind the wheel, re applying her lip gloss in the rear view mirror. i poked my tongue out at her playfully, rolling my eyes. "can we see your art now?" i asked clearing my throat a little. "mhm-hm," the girl hummed rubbing her lips together, spreading the gloss around.

i felt stupid blushing at her small action, but my stomach erupted with butterflies as i was reminded how her make up had disappeared. 

"you okay?" lilou asked grabbing the drink out of my hands and sipping on it. i nodded, a small smile accompanying my pink cheeks. the older girl's mouth reciprocated, stretching into a grin. "i love you billie," she said simply. 

"i'm dying over here, and it's your fault!" i squeaked bashfully covering my face with my arms, my legs coming up to my chest. the girl giggled to herself before starting the car. "you're so cute," she complimented as i came out of hiding with a faux pout. 

"nuh-uh," i shook my head, buckling myself in with the seatbelt. "oh my," lilou sighed, doing the same. i took back the baja blast that was nestled between lilou's thighs and held the straw up to her lips. "oh, thank you baby" she said, wrapping her lips around the plastic.

i took it away and held it in my lap as the older girl started up the car. "how far away is the gallery thing?" i asked. "not long, probably like ten minutes. do you want to play some music?" she asked. i nodded happily and took the aux cord, plugging my phone in. 

i chose to play some lana del ray, instantly feeling calm when her euphonic and somewhat haunting voice filled my ears. 

"swinging in the backyard, pull up in your fast car, whistling my name..."

we pulled up to the gallery with floor to ceiling windows show casing a retro display in the front of the building. "woah," i whispered to myself looking through the glass, it all looked so amazing. i couldn't even believe my girlfriends art was a part of this.

"c'mon bil, it looks so much cooler inside," lilou said gesturing for me to hop out of the car. i unbuckled myself and hopped out, hurrying around the other side to grab a hold of the parisienne's hand.

we walked inside, lilou greeting the only other person in here. "hey janie! this is billie," she introduced, looking down at me. "so you're the famous billie, nice to meet you," the woman smiled. "hi," i smiled back softly and waved awkwardly.

"which ones are yours?" i asked quietly, looking up to the french teen. "i'm gonna show you, come 'round here" she said nodding to the left side of the room, behind a large desk. i trailed beside lilou until she stopped in front of a large canvas. 

"you did this?" i asked pointing, earning a hum in agreement from the teen

"wait...don't tell me this is me again?!"

lilou looked over at me sheepishly, a hand on the back of her neck. "lilouuu," i whined, "these are very sweet, but you need to actually do other ones so people will buy them"

"what do you mean, baby? this one is sold" lilou explained pointing to the sign next to it.

'the way she looks at me' piece by lilou roux.

$900 SOLD

i gasped, smacking a hand over my mouth, "shit that's expensive! some rich person's gonna have me in their house!?"

"is that a bad thing or...?" the girl trailed off cautiously, not quite grasping at what i meant. "that's crazy! i'm gonna be in someone's house!!" i exasperated, throwing my arms around lilou's neck. she chuckled, "yeah, that is kinda crazy, huh?"