Chapter 34: The Fruits OF 2,000,000 Years

Começar do início

"I'll prepare everything." Ana replied casually, closing her eyes and taking in a deep breathe.

The duo's moment was interrupted by another villager, Genbu, "Well then, today for the wedding ceremony, we all drink all through the night until morning!"

'Your Priestess just coughed out blood in front of everyone and you want to drink all night?' Ana deadpanned on the inside, but she only smiled at the man in front of her, silently grateful for the opportunity.

"Ah, is that so?" Ana tilted her head to the side, a derpy look on her face, "Then I guess... I'll need a divorce."

[Ana got divorced!]

Due to Ana making sure everyone heard her words, she ignored the way they all froze and paled at her. In that moment, Lalaine grabbed a jar of booze and Kohaku took the rest. Ana grabbed Senku's arm, and Senku grabbed Kaseki by the back of his collar, they all ran out of the village to start making he medicine to cure Ruri.

Senku laughed loudly at what he just witnessed, running alongside her, "We just got tons of alcohol and vinegar!! Not just that, Ana is single again! Back to our kingdom, our citizens of Science!!"

"HAHAHAHA, MEN, YOU'RE SINGLE AGAIN!" Of course, that was the only part that Lalaine focused on as she laughed at Ana.

"When did I become one of your Kingdom of Science's citizens?!" Kaseki asked.

"Sorry, Ruri! I'll explain everything later!" Kohaku apologized as they got further away.

"Th... Those outsiders are completely crazy...!" Jasper gaped.

"... I don't really understand what's going on..." Ruri stared at the retreating figures of her sister and her new friends, "But apparently not only I've become the first ever priestess to marry another woman, I've also become the first to be divorced. Right, Chrome?"

"ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!" Kokuyo cursed and pointed to the direction where they were going, "Catch that woman immediately!"

"Allow me to explain, myself." Kinrou decided to defend those three as Ginrou nodded along in the back, "Ana, nor Senku and Lalaine, are evil. Using their sorcery... Rather, their Science... They've been putting their lives on the line for this last half year to find out exactly what they were willing to risk themselves for so desperately... I had to witness it with my own eyes..."

___

The mini waterfall was a sight to behold, the water was fresh and cold. If they were not hurry, Ana wouldn't mind to chill in the water for hours here. Perhaps after all their work was done, she could go here, she nodded. She hoped Lalaine was able to bring Chrome's body back at their kingdom.

'You make it sound as if he died!'

She could still hear Lalaine's voice.

"What is this?" Kohaku asked, looking at the spinning bamboo, "The bamboo is spinning around from the river!"

"I knocked it out in just one try! As expected of my marvelous skill!" Kaseki bragged, "Go on, ladies, you can be amazed. Praise me, go on!"

"Not bad at all. It would have taken my own DIY skills countless times to accomplish it." Senku admitted, Gen standing on his left side and Ana on his right.

"I don't need any of your praises, Senku." Kaseki bluntly responded.

"And? What can we make with this...?" Gen hesitantly asked, glancing at the old man.

"Don't ask me. I have no idea." Kaseki replied, shrugging.

Ana only giggled as she grabbed Senku's shoulders and turned him to the opposite direction, the two of them walking back and it made Ana look as if she was pushing him, "Just look forward to it tomorrow, Gen~!"