"Oh okay, like what?" You ask.

"Why don't we bake a cake! And have it all to ourselves! We won't even share with amity or Luz or Willow!" Gus snickers.

"That's a great idea!" You smile.

"Perfect! Do you have the materials?" Gus asks.

"Of course I do, my mom loves to bake." You laugh.

"Okay!!! Let's get cooking!" Gus exclaims.

Hunter pov:

  "God I am such an idiot. I am the literal definition of an idiot. I made her mad at me, I made her probably hate me, and now I probably never have a chance with her. All because my stupid uncle made me overthink! And I was too nervous! Dang it..." Hunter grumbles to himself.

"I told her to leave too..." Hunter sighs.

He burys himself in his blankets. Putting his blanket above his head, covering his entire face.

"I want ice cream." Hunter sighs.

His palisman chirps.

"No you can't get it for me or else you'll get caught." Hunter says.

"Can you just put something on? On my TV for background noise?" Hunter groans.

His bird chirps and clicks a channel. Hunter creeps out from under his covers and watches what's on television.

'But Roberto! I love you!'

'Maria... we just... simply aren't meant to be...'

Hunter scoots upward more.

'But that can't stop my undying love for you Roberto!!'

'Maria... David is a good man, he will treat you right...'

'I don't care! I love you and only you! Cant you see that?'

Hunter hugs his sprig plushie.

'Oh Maria....'

*sloppy makeout session*

Hunter starts crying.

"What is this show this is good?" He sniffles.

His bird chirps.

"Hmm.. 'the flame in my heart, ablaze.' Interesting..." Hunter says.

'What could I do? What can I do to prove my love to you? What will make you let me stay?'

'Maria... you and David are to be wed tomorrow night, you can't make a change so sudden...'

"SHES GETTING MARRIED?!" Hunter yells, scooting to the TV.

'But I knew that ny heart is destined for you Roberto... I can feel it in my heart, I am unhappy with David... when I am with you my soul is free and loved.'

'Then we must run away together... Maria...'

'Yes Roberto... let's move up north... where no one can find us, we'll fake our deaths and change our names Roberto...'

"So romantic." Hunter mutters, mesmerized by the show.

'Maria?'

'David!!'

'David... what are you doing here? You are to be at work...'

'I sensed something was wrong to my soon to be wife... I was only worried my dear...'