New girl

April 24, 1981

It's been a few days that Delilah has been tutoring Teddy. They were all in the hall, and someone walked in the door, getting everyone's attention. She had long dark brown hair that was pulled back in a high ponytail, she was short and very skinny, and she was wearing an outfit that looked very expensive and some expensive looking sunglasses. Next to her was a boy, he was kind of tall, and had black hair and brown eyes.

Diana looked over at the commotion, then she squealed, a very loud and high pitch squeal. Then Teddy came up to Delilah, "ah, you don't have to squeal in my ear" he said, "t-t-that's...DESTINY WILSON!" She said. Then the girl walked up to them, "oh hey I'm Destiny" she said to Teddy in a flirtatious tone, "hi" Teddy said and turned away to talk to Delilah, "DESTINY!!!" Diana said excitedly and jumped up to hug her, "Um hi" Destiny said. Then she turned back to Teddy, "Delilah it's Destiny Wilson!" Diana exclaimed, Delilah looked at her confused, "a-am I supposed to know who that is?" she said, Diana gasped very dramatically, "you're not my sister anymore!" Then she turned to Destiny, "Destiny you're my new sister!" She said, "I'm Destiny Wilson, I'm a model, I do beauty pageants and sometimes I do acting. Oh and I'm also Teen Ms. Colorado" Destiny said proudly, "oh um that's cool" Delilah said awkwardly.

Destiny turned to the boy who walked in with her, "Lucas can you take my stuff to class, I'm gonna talk to someone for a bit" she said and gave him her bag, "oh I'm sure De" he said and walked down the hall. Destiny turned back to Teddy, "so you're an athlete?" She asked, "oh yeah I play baseball" Teddy replied, "that's so cool maybe you can show me sometime" she said, "oh yeah sure." Delilah's eyes moved back and forth between them as they talked. She signed and walked to class.

After school Delilah was sitting on the bleachers, the baseball team was practicing, a few rows above her was Destiny, watching Teddy like a hawk. Delilah was drawing in her sketch book, then Teddy ran up to the bat, Delilah looked up, her face went red and she got a weird feeling. Wow he looks so cool out there, she thought. Destiny noticed her and gave her a mean look, does she have a crush on Teddy?, Destiny thought.

That night Delilah was in her room looking at her sketch book, I got some pretty good drawings today, she thought. She turned the page and almost chocked. It was a drawing of Teddy playing baseball and getting a home run. When did I even draw that?! She thought, he face when super red, and she looked at it again, I drew him really good, his fluffy curly hair, his eyes, and his muscles, she giggled a bit.

Destiny opened the door, a woman was sitting on the couch, she had wavy light brown hair and blue eyes, she didn't really look like Destiny, but she was her mother. "Good evening Destiny, where were you?" She asked, "um I was hanging out with a friend" she replied, "oh really, because you had a pageant rehearsal and they told me you didn't show up!" Her mom said, "well I was going to show up, but I lost track of time!" Destiny replied, "don't you give me attitude young lady!" Her mom said, "I wasn't" Destiny said, "go to your room with all that sass!" Her mom said. Destiny just gave up and went to her room.