CHAPTER 16:The Special Day

Start from the beginning

"Come on let's go" , he started walking down the aisle.

What

I followed him and we left.

In the car I just looked out the window. How could I be so stupid. I actually thought he was going to kiss me.

"When we get home get changed we're going out to one of my clubs I have buissiness to take care of so be good".

A club fucking great he can go fuck himself and his club.

"No thanks ill stay home".

He sighed.

"That wasnt a question love just do as I tell you and we won't have any problems."

" Fine", I sighed and just played with my ring.

Victoria's wedding ring

When we got back to the house I went up to my room as soon as I could

When we got back to the house I went up to my room as soon as I could. I would do anything to go home and hug Brie right now. How did my life get so shit.

I went to the closet and picked out a nice dress.

When we got to the club there was loads of people there

"Stay by the bar I have some business to take care of, "he started walking but turned around...

"And don't try anything "

I nodded. He left, I went over to the bar.

"Can I get three shots please" I asked the bartender and sat down on the chair. I looked around to see if I could see Ace but he disappeared. I drank the shots and went dancing I was drunk but I didn't care Ace can fuck off with all his demands. This marriage isn't real and never will be. I danced to the music for a while then Some guy came up to me and put his hands on my waist and started grinding against me.