"I'd like to speak, then I'll give you moments to respond if you at all have a response. Well you always have one," he narrowed his eyes, and she gave off a small smile, rolling her eyes.

"But yes, we'll alternate in responses. Conflict resolution 101 is what they call it," he added, before sighing, briefly closing his eyes before reopening them.

"We are adults Shane, I'm freaking twenty-nine going on thirty –a business owner at that. You are what? Twenty-six, there is no reason for grown folks to be talking to each other out of the side of their necks in a workplace. Nor should we be wagering bets to see who comes out on top when it comes to business. Quite frankly, that's childish, and that's just the truth of the matter,"

"I'll put it in simple terms, so I don't run around in circles," he sighed yet again, running his hands over his face.

"I've always been someone who wants to have my own establishment, not work under someone so I could set my own rules for how I envision a business should run."

"I did that when I opened up Haines City. I see it as a machine, a beast running towards the running line. Whoever I feel is an essential part to making this a well-oiled machine, I add to it. What I feel like derails my machine, slows it down, I remove, and or rather don't add,"

"A well-oiled machine for me runs smoothly when I have a hand-selected group of men, as the core of that machine. Who are willing to put in the extra hours, not just in the workshop, but also in their fitness. A group of men coming from different backgrounds, with all their different problems, learning to grow in community whilst giving back to the community and making money,"

"This is not just some business for me Shane, but it's a platform to offer men who come from nothing to become something. It's a jungle, and you don't throw in a woman in a ring full of men and not expect chaos. Not only from the woman, but from the men,"

"It's like a group of lions, when a lioness comes into their circle –there's bound to be chaos."

"It's not that I don't believe women can't do what men do, especially when it comes to the physical jobs. No best believe they can do it, but probably not at the same level of excellence you'd get from a man."

"Can I speak?" Shane lifted up a finger, also wanting to share her thoughts.

"Hold on a bit, I'll let you speak," he answered politely which caught Shane by surprise.

"Take for example a firefighter, for sure there are female firefighters out there. However, they won't always be able to complete the same job a man is doing so efficiently. If I want to haul an unconscious person over my shoulder, I'll do it in a heartbeat. Whereas you as a woman would soon struggle, but still manage to complete the job somehow. Efficiently though? Probably not. No hate to yall at all,"

"There's a reason why they don't put women against men when competing at the Olympics during athletics. Men would have an unfair advantage,"

"My well-oiled machine is all about efficiency. And whilst I like your perseverance, I did not like being defied when I said no. I agree I could have been a lot nicer. Given some fake interview, and later sent a letter of regret, but I let my ego, my pride, and my temper get the best of me, and in the way of running a smooth business,"

"However, we cannot cry over spilt milk. I got into this bet, I signed a document. I however did not take the time to explain how things work in this establishment. Before I continue, if you want to speak, you can," he paused, giving her the floor as he felt like he had said quite a mouthful. He liked the pace of how things were going so far, he slowly felt like he was in control once again.