36 ◕ Going Crazy (🇬🇧 Vers)

Comenzar desde el principio

Luna is serious about letting Kris go if Kris wants to go to her happiness.  Even when she knew that Sehun loved the person Kris loved, at that very second Luna swore that she would grant Sehun's wish even if it hurt her.

"Sehun-ah"

Luna rubbed Sehun's cheek and smiled with watery eyes.  "Mama will always be by your side.  Mama will be the one who stands at the forefront to grant whatever you wish.  Mama's only one request"

Luna cupped Sehun's small hands then kissed the back of his hand.  She rubbed his cheek against Sehun's hand, then looked for Sehun's eyes to lock,

"Don't grow up like Mama and Papa, okay?"

Sehun looked into his mother's teary eyes and nodded.  Luna smiled in relief and pulled Sehun in her arms again.

"Wo ai ni, Wu Shixun"

"Wow ai, Mama"

◉❥◉

“My wife, Chanyeol”

Chanyeol bowed politely to some of Joohyuk's business relations.  The two of them were at the Joohyuk company's routine gala dinner with his relatives.

Chanyeol only gave a small smile.  He didn't say much and just quietly followed Joohyuk, walked beside him and smiled and greeted warmly when he was introduced to someone.

"Joohyuk-ssi"

Joohyuk and Chanyeol looked at the old man who called Joohyuk with a glass of champagne in his left hand.  Joohyuk rubbed Chanyeol's back,

"Wait here"

"Yes"

Joohyuk left Chanyeol.  Chanyeol who was left alone chose to step onto the balcony, an open place to get a little more air supply, because it felt so cramped inside.

"Are you pregnant?"

Chanyeol turned around.  He lowered his head to greet a tall, beautiful woman.

"Introducing, my name is Stella Kim"

Chanyeol looked at the outstretched hand then smiled and returned it.  “Park Chanyeol,” he said softly.

The two then stood side by side on the balcony railing.  Looking up at the sky with the same moon and stars.

"How old?"

“Three days to nine weeks”

"Is he healthy?"

“The doctor said so”

Stella nodded in understanding.  He reached into his pocket and found a bubble gum.  He chewed it with eyes staring at Chanyeol who didn't look at him at all.  Chanyeol seems more interested in staring at the vast expanse of the sky.

Stella turned to stare at the party hall.  He saw Joohyuk walking slowly towards them.  Stella's smile widened.
He tapped Chanyeol's shoulder.  Chanyeol turned to look at the woman's eyes, who were staring at him deeply.

“See you later, Chanlie Wu…”

“I love you, Chanlie Wu”

Chanyeol's heart beat loudly when the woman glanced at him with a mysterious smile.  He turned away, Chanyeol tried to hold her back but Joohyuk came first and slung his black coat over Chanyeol's shoulders.