Before We Begin

Hello there! Please feel free to skip this to continue to the main story.

!SPOILER WARNING!
This will have very little to nothing to do with the arg aspects of the game, but there are still heavy spoilers and references to the original game as well as the Kaycee's mod dlc. I tried very had to stick with the original source material but there will also be personal headcanons and theories to help fill in the plot holes left from the main game.

Inscryption is an amazing game and one of the best games I've watched in a very long time. However, Inscryption focuses more on the arg portions when it comes to story, leaving the in-game characters like the Scrybes or their subordinates without a proper backstory. With the very minimal time and dialogue we get ti have with these characters, I wanted to give them each a proper backstory is some way.

This will mainly be focusing on the four Scrybes and how they got their titles in what I headcanon to be their chronological order.

As of this moment, I'm barely a third into writing, with most of the story already planned out. I can't promise I won't disappear off the face of the earth after a random chapter, but so far I've been enjoying writing this with all the small details I've been able to fit in and I hope you all enjoy my writing as well!

With that being said, I hope you enjoy this very much and have a great day!