Finally, she was a 300-level student but all she could think about was graduating and be done with school. Starting this semester, she would not be staying off campus. She had moved into the hostel mainly because she did not want to stay amongst familiar faces.

Students on white and black trooped into the building looking like minions. Friends reunited and lovebirds couldn't take their hands off each other. Just a stretch away from her, some girls squealed and rushed in for a group hug. Do people still do this? Hope eyed them and faced her front as she made her entry into the cream painted building. Hope smirked when she found out that her coursemates had answered a totally different question and she was lucky enough to get most of the exercises done in class, not that she was going to tell anyone that and especially not Osaz, her class rival.

Once in Class she got out her notes and stared at the blank pages thinking of what to write. Meanwhile, the festive continued in the background. Some sat in groups, others stood, while the real OG's dozed off. She placed her head on her desk and slept only waking up when the shuffling of fits and loud shouts of "sit down" filled the room.

The woman who stood in front was different than any of the lecturers that had taught them, not just in face but in body also. Her buttocks turning every which way as she moved. Hope placed her head against the wall and stared intently at the woman giving rapt attention.

*********

Hope half tiptoed as she dragged her luggage into the tiny room and feeling thankful that she was the first to move into the room. She could pick the best space. Scanning the room very fast she did just that and placed her duffel bag on the bed before locking the room and running out to pay the bolt driver.

She feigned a smile and muttered a thank you to him before heading back into the room for clean-up. She undressed and changed into more fitting attire for the occasion grabbing a mop stick and a bucket as she plugged her headphones drowning out the noise and got busy. When she was done with the room, she stepped out to take a peek at the bathroom and ended up groaning wishing she hadn't moved out from her lodge which she managed with Faith. She took a deep breath, cheered herself and got to work. By the time she was done the night had quickly come. Her stomach grumbled. She undressed tying a towel around her bust taking the dirty clothes as she goes for a cold bath.