Tris mumbled at first but eventually got out of bed and got dressed. As she was doing her hair and putting on her robes, she was reminiscing on all of her favorite memories of both her 5th and 6th year. Her 7th year was going to be her last year as a student at Hogwarts and she began to get a tad emotional. But she was also excited to see what the future held for her. Tris finally headed downstairs and saw her favorite person waiting at the bottom for her.

"Hello gorgeous." he said with that adorable grin on his face. "Hello handsome." she replied as she tried to stop her cheeks from blushing so intensely. "You ready for our last day as 6th years?" George said as he held out his arm for Tris to grab. She wrapped her arm around his and looked up into his bright blue eyes. "For the most part." she said up to him. He smiled down at her and kissed her before they both walked to the Great Hall for breakfast. This was Peter's last year at Hogwarts and Tris and the twins were both sad that he would be leaving.

The tight group of friends remained very close throughout the whole day and today was the last day of their examinations. Today is the day that every student would get their final test scores on their OWL's and NEWTS. Hermione of course wasn't as nervous as everyone else in her year. Harry, Ron, Lucy, and Ginny were all very nervous about their exams just as much as Tris, the twins, and Edmund were about theirs. Draco was nervous as well but didn't let anyone know it. The same thing happened with Susan. She was very nervous about her exams but stayed quiet and didn't let anyone know how nervous she actually was. She did miss a lot of her school year when she ran off with the death eaters. So she had more studying to do than anyone else. Once their classes were all over for that day, they all waited very anxiously in their own common room to hear their names called.

Once their name was called, they would go into Dumbledore's office to see what they made on their final exams. "Hermione Granger." Professor McGonagall called. Her loud voice rang throughout the Gryffindor common room and she stood up from the sofa with her head held high. She was nervous but she knew deep down inside she passed. George and Tris sat hand in hand on the sofa in front of the fireplace and both were extremely nervous for one another.

Hermione came back smiling from ear to ear. "Good job, Mione." Tris said before she even said a word. Hermione looked over at Tris and slammed her with a hug. Both teens were now giggling with each other for no reason whatsoever. "Thank you." she said once she finally released Tris from her hug. The room of anxious students now sat quiet and waited for their names to be called. One after another, they went out and came back in. Some with happy smiling faces while others had frowns on their faces.

The next two names called were Fred and George. Trista's heart fluttered at the sound of hearing their names called. She was nervous for them. She didn't want to go into 7th year without George or Fred. But she had hope that they passed so she tried to keep her worries to a minimum. "You're still gonna love me even if I don't pass right?" George said as he stood from his seat. "That's a dumb question George Weasley." Tris said looking up at him with a slight grin on her face.

He smiled down at her before both he and Fred walked out of the portrait to Dumbledore's office. She sat there on the sofa with her leg starting to bounce from her anxiety. She started spinning the ring on her finger and time felt like it was going by in slow motion. Suddenly, in what seemed like forever, the twins walked through the portrait with no emotion on their faces. She immediately stood up from her seat and ran over to them. Angelina now walked into the common room and she to was curious as to whether they passed or not.

"Well?" she said so fast she wasn't even sure if they understood her. George looked over to Fred and Fred looked over to George without saying one word. "You didn't..." Tris said up to George. "Well, did you pass or not you tosspots?" Ron said from the other side of Harry. Fred looked down at his feet and shook his head. Tris' heart now sank into her stomach as she now had to think abut the thought of not having her best friends graduate with her.

She threw her arms around George's neck and hugged him. Suddenly George started giggling as he hugged her back. "Why are you laughing?" Tris said as she stood back and looked up at the giggling ginger. George looked over at Fred and the two ginger twins busted out in laughter. "Its the weekend Trissy! We couldn't pass on the chance of pranking you one last time in our 6th year. Of course we passed!" Fred said as he leaned over and grabbed his stomach from laughing so hard.

Tris' face now raged with anger. Her face was bright red and now her hair was too. "Fred and George Weasley, I swear the next prank I do on you two is going to go down as one of the best pranks anyone has ever pulled." she said right before she turned around and began walking away from the two twins. George and Fred were both laughing hysterically as the other students just sat there and rolled their eyes. Tris walked over to the coffee table and began making her self some coffee when suddenly a hand gently touched her shoulder.

"Can we talk?" Angelina said as she looked Tris in the eyes with a look of regret. Tris shook her head and both girls walked over to a corner in the common room where they could talk without anyone else listening. George saw Tris and Angelina talking and he was now on high guard and so was Fred. They both watched from a distance as Angelina and Tris stood in a corner and talked.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. For everything. Jealousy got the best of me and I've got a lot of things going on back at home and my anger just got the best of me. I miss talking to you and I hate to admit it but I miss Fred. He made me feel good about myself and I just miss my old life I had at the beginning of the year. I wanted to try and get some of my friends back and I wanted to start with you. You've gone through so much already and I-" Angelina started. "It's okay, Angelina. To be quiet honest, I miss you to. You were one of my closest friends and I hate that all of this happened because of me. I never wanted to act like I was better than everyone else and I never intended it to look that way. But we don't need to talk about this anymore, okay. Can we just move on? Be friends again?" Tris said.

Angelina took a sigh of relief and smiled at Tris. "Of course." she said. The two Gryffindors then gave each other a hug before heading back over to the rest of the Gryffindor bunch. Fred and George let down their guard and began carrying on with the rest of their night. Everyone had all passed their exams and were all moving on to their next school year. But sadly, it was time to say goodbye. The Gryffindors all stayed up late that night partying with one another and having the best night of their lives.

The next morning came quicker than expected... they all dreaded this morning but they were also slightly happy to see their families once again. The tight group of friends had now started to say their goodbyes. Tris had started off saying her goodbyes to Harry, Hermione, Draco, and the Pevensies. She had said her final goodbye to Peter and wished him the best of luck with whatever he chose to do as a career. Next she said her goodbyes to Fleur and wished her well back with the Beauxbatons. The hardest part of her goodbyes was now here. She said her goodbyes to Ron, Ginny, and Fred without letting a tear escape her eyes. But when she got to George, she couldn't hold them in any longer. Her and George held each other closely as they both cried in each others arms.

"It's just a few months Trissy. We shouldn't be this sad." George said as he sniffled. "I know." she said as she buried her face into his arms. "Stop crying, I hate seeing you cry." he said as he pulled away from her and wiped the tears from her face. She chuckled as she looked up at him but her eyes filled with tears once again.

Lupin and Tonks had come to ensure she got home safely and to apparate back home with her. They chose to use apparition instead of her boarding the train. She looked over and knew her parents were ready to go. They waved her over as a way of telling her it was time to go. George then looked over and knew it was time to let her go.

"I love you, Trista Jai Lupin. Don't you ever forget that." George said as he held her close for as long as he could before letting her go. "I love you too, George Fabian Weasley." she said back to him. The train was getting ready to go and Fred started calling George to hurry up. George and Tris gave each other one last kiss before both of them walked away from each other. George boarded the train and Tris now stood by her parents. All of Tris' friends now waved bye to her as the train began to leave the station. She smiled and waved with tears in her eyes as she saw her friends leave.

Right before apparating, Tris and George made eye contact one last time and both mouthed the words, "I love you." Moments later, Tris had apparated back to 12 Grimmauld place, and George along with the rest of his siblings returned back to the burrow for the rest of the summer...