29 ❥ getting the girl

Start from the beginning

"Ryan I-"

"I just need time, Axton. I appreciate the fact that you made all this effort but I can't just forgive you that easily. You made me believe you were a whole different person." She says while slowly looking up at me again.

"I understand. Take your time." I say before leaning down and placing a small kiss on her cheek and wiping a few tears off her face.

"I'll see you tonight," I say.

"What?"

"At the dinner."

"You're gonna be there?" She asks, her eyes wide.

"Of course. I wouldn't want to miss celebrating my favorite girl." I smirk before heading out of the supply room.

I quickly leave the diner and head out to my car.

I'm gonna get her back, even if it's the last fucking thing I do.

----------Skip to dinner----------

"Fuck, I forgot how much I hate wearing suits, and how the fuck do you tie a tie?" Xander groans while readjusting his suit for the hundredth time.

"Come here dumbass." I laugh before fixing his tie.

"Arya, Ryan, and Jackson are gonna be here any minute and then we'll head to the restaurant. Xander says and I pause.

"I forgot she had a boyfriend."

"Be nice dude. I know you like her but you gotta promise me that you'll keep your cool."

"I will don't worry."

"We'll see," Xander says before we hear the elevator come up.

"Mom! Dad! They're here!" Xander yells.

"Coming!" My mom replies from upstairs.

Soon enough, the elevator doors open and the three of them walk out.

Both Xander and I's jaws nearly hit the floor when we see Arya and Ryan.

They look absolutely breathtaking.

Arya's Outfit:

Ryan's Outfit:

Ryan's Outfit: