Chapter Thirty Four

To be quite honest, I am terrified. I don't know what this man is capable of or how far he'll take this whole shit show he's got going on. One thing I am sure of?

The consequences that will follow from Mateo and Elias. Whether I'm dead or alive, I know Chris will eventually get what he deserves. I have faith in the two men that I have came to love to make that happen. I'd prefer to be alive, to watch the life drain from Chris' eyes the same way mine did due to his actions.

Hell, I might even watch with some popcorn.

I zone out while Chris is talking to me, my mind wondering to Carlos. My heart aches. He's a strong man, I'm hoping he's in a hospital bed with a bandage around his head with hopes for a full recovery. He didn't deserve this shit. Hell, he's only in this mess because I stayed with my abuser a lot longer than I should have. Ultimately it is my fault.

My brain snaps back to reality when Chris starts unbuckling his pants with his left hand, his right occupied by a fistful of my hair. "Chris," I whisper, fear swimming alongside the blood in my veins. He has only forced me to have sex with him once, despite his ongoing abuse. The very last time he ever got to touch my body.

"Shut the fuck up," he growls out. I almost vomit when his dick comes free, it's angry head already leaking with precum.

How does his abuse turn him on so much?

He pushes my head down to meet it. Mateo and Elias flash through my mind and I start to hyperventilate. I'd much rather die than pleasure this man in any way, shape, or form. I do the only logical thing I can think of in my state of distress.

I bite it, hard. Not just enough to break skin, I chomp on it like a well done cooked piece of steak. Blood flows rapidly into my mouth before my body is thrown roughly to the other side of the car. My head smacks against the window.

"Fuck! Fuck, you stupid fucking bitch." He yells out, blood oozing from the one thing that makes him a man.

"What happened?" Black shirt yells back, his voice seeming weary and frantic.

Chris yanks me neck by my hair, pulling me to his side. He puts me into a headlock, his biceps wrapped tightly around my already bruising neck.

"Pull over," he breathlessly breaths out. His voice is laced with pain.

"Look, man. I didn't expect you to go this far. I, I thought you just wanted to get back at the bitch." Black shirt stutters out, his hands gripping the steering wheel. You thought what, exactly, black shirt? That Chris was just going to rape me while you drive idly by? Sick bastard. You should be scared, bitch. My men are going to kill you too.

"Riley, stop being a fucking pussy and pull the fuck over. This bitch it going to get what she deserves." His arm tighten, and I claw my nails in his arm. "Scratch all you want, you fat whore."

The car screeches to a halt, and I look around to see we're on a back road. No houses to be seen, not even a street light. Chris swings his door open, dragging me out by my hair. I can't help the scream that slips through my lips as my body lands hard on the dirt road. My scalp is burning.

"I gave you so many chances, Mitch!" He screams, pulling me up to my feet. "I begged you to just be good, to stop pissing me off. All you had to do was fucking listen!" He caresses my cheek, but I flinch away. His eyes look so crazy, so intense.

"Everything pissed you off." I whisper.

"Because you couldn't do a damn thing right! Couldn't even suck my dick properly, that's why I found it elsewhere." He pushes my head back.

Anger and sadness fills in my heart as I turn to stare at him. The words slip out of my mouth before I can stop myself. "My new men think it's my best trait." I mentally slap myself once it slides out. Now isn't the time, Mitch.