28 ❥ axton mitchell...apologizing?

Beginne am Anfang

"You're crying." He mumbles as he reaches and touches my face, wiping away a tear.

"I have allergies."

"No, you don't"

"How do you know?"

"Because Asher and I came over to your house after you got tested to see if you had any allergies." He rolls his eyes.

Fuck, he's right.

"Seriously man, I'm fine." I take a step back and start heading towards the door.

"You know you can tell me, right? That's what best friends are for." He says before blocking my way.

"I'm just stressed about my exam tomorrow." I lie.

"Dude- I'm not an idiot."

"Jesse! I'm fine!" I yell.

"Whatever." He mumbles and steps out of the way.

I pause for a moment before yanking the door open and making my way towards my locker to grab my things.

"Guess who?" My girlfriend asks as she covers my eyes.

"Hmmm, Asher?"

"Haha nope."

"Lina?"

"Nope. I'll give you one more chance." She giggles.

God, her fucking laugh is like a drug.

"Hmmm, my sexy ass girlfriend?"

"Ding ding ding!" She quickly removes her hands from my eyes and kisses me.

"How's my favorite girl doing?"

"She's fucking great and more importantly she can actually see her boyfriend for more than 5 minutes."

"Ryan's back at work?"

"Yep!"

"Is she still mad at my brother?"

"Pissed."

"I mean I would be too."

"Yeah, she was REALLY into him."

"Was?"

"I mean she probably still is but as of right now she despises him."

"Wanna come over?" I ask.

"I would but I promised my grandma I would spend the day with her and I'd probably kick your brother's ass if I see him." She winks and we begin to head towards the exit.

"Call me later?" I ask just before we head our separate ways.

"Of course!" She laughs as I quickly lean in and press my lips against hers.

"Bye baby."

"Bye!" She lets go of my hands and heads over to her car.

I walk over to my car and begin making my way home when I suddenly get a call...from my brother.

Oh god, he never calls me.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you out of school?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna go get lunch?" He asks.

Did I hear that correctly?

He wants to spend time...with me?

"What's the catch?"

"I- No catch Xanny, I just want to have lunch with my brother." He says, his voice sounding sincere.