Calling all cosplayers!

Depuis le début

"Hah. Ok. Also, That's what she said!" I could hear him chuckle at my response. After I minimized the web tab, I started creating a video of the weeks streams highlights and funny moments. After I finished cutting down the first stream and half of the second, Wilbur walked in with no cat.

"Sorry lovey that took so long, Stella fell asleep on my lap and wouldn't budge. The horror movie that I was watching a few seconds ago made me jump and that made her jump."

"Ah. What horror movie?" I asked.

"I don't remember."

"Ok." I clicked over to the character I made. "What do you think? Would turning this thing light blue or coloring this thing over here." I pointed while speaking.

"Light blue. Over there." He pointed. "You confuse me sometimes darling."

"What do you mean?" My eyes were glued to the screen. He sat on his office chair and changed the hight. The only reason I knew he changed was because of the noise that emits. He then rolled over and placed his head on top of my head but was still comfortable enough to see the screen.

"How you come up with such beautiful designs and makes really good art." He said dreamily.

"Where the fuck did that come from." I said pealing my eyes away from the video software to look at him.

"My heart love." He replied with a smirk etched on his face.

"Are you drunk?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I can be sober and give the love of my life a complement." He sassed.

"Ok there Mr. Soot." He pushed his chair so it was side by side with mine. He pulled my chair to face him then pulled and to which I crumbled into on to his lap.

"Holy moley! That was sexual but tos and my conscious tell me to stop that thing that is going to happen." I quickly fumbled out.

"Huh?" He looked to the screen and saw that I had in fact been streaming.  "Well shit. That's going into a compilation somewhere."

"Yeah... let go please." I mumbled.

"Oh! Yeah of course." He lifted me back into my seat. Then pushed himself backwards out of camera view of sight.

I continued on editing the video for a while longer till I finished.

"Alright chat. I think I'm going to head out for the night. I have to do some stuffs then head to sleep." I explained. A large flood of comments filled my screen. "Thanks all of you for coming. Who are we going to raid. Small streamer numberrrrrr... 5!" I exclaimed clicking the small streamer who was playing Minecraft. They only had one viewer which was silent.

"Go my darlings! Flee to thy small streamer! Go! Fly!" I cackled. Soon I clicked the end stream button.

I sighed before getting up to find where Wilbur went. "You gotta be more observant sometimes hun." I chuckled. He mumbled into his pillow. Wilbur was laying face down.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I said ughhhhhhhhh." He replied lifting his head only to speak before the flopping sound.

"Did I do something?" I asked slightly worried.

"He lifted his head again. "I should have known you were streaming. My brain was like 'meh meh meh whys her ring light on? Then the other half went it's just because 'she forgot to turn it off! Or she needed it to read something because the lights are off everywhere else! Then I did it." Again plopping his face down a second time.

"Will. It's ok if you do it on camera. Just don't try and immediately go for the shirt. People are watching always watching bruv." I spoke the end in an accent.

"Ha ha. I promise I won't go for the tits again." He spoke out like an army soldier.

"Good. But in the meantime let's go get some cosplaying stuff." I spoke then grabbed his hands to led him to the car. We both hopped in and went to our trusty craft store. "Keep on crafting!" He yelled pumped. I turned the key in the ignition while chuckling.

"Let's go!" I yelled pulling out of the driveway.

"Wooo!" Will yelled making a pumping his fist into the air. As we listened to our song just about to end because we arrived at the store.

As we entered we saw the same chirpy lady from last time. "Welcome to Keep on Crafting! If you need anything just come ask!" As we walked past her we nodded and gave our thanks.

We headed down an isle to the fabric section. After research and measurements, we decided on all the fabrics and patterns, then left. When we got home we put everything down on the kitchen table then got ready for bed.

———————

Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long on putting out a new chapter. I was having some mental stress issues  and other sucky things happen to me so I couldn't write. I'm starting to get better and have a new filled with new people and my old friends and family, life.

I am going to try and update more but I have gotten very busy and I don't know when they will come out. I hope you are all safe and want you to all know is that somewhere someone loves you. Wether it be right in front of your nose, to behind a closed door. You may or may not see it, but it's there. You maybe have to find it yet not rush looking.

I hope you all know my dm's are open to anyone who needs help.

Have a good rest of your day and to remind you that you are loved!