Chapter 8: Dancedancela

Dancedancela became my main without me knowing. I had always thought Loyaltome was my main, but I soon came to realize that I loved playing Dance. I have already mentioned her a few times throughout this story, but she obviously deserves her own chapter.

Dance has always been a healer. I was actually a pretty good healer, too. You would think with my noobishness I would be one of those idiot derpy healers, but I was actually pretty good at it.

I was in The Nexus when Dance hit level 80, and I just went berserk with excitement. The group gave the usual " Gratz!" And I threw out a bunch of "Thank you!"s and smiley faces.

After I got out of that dungeon, I switched to 'The Spec that is Never Used,' also known as Balance. I started- for the first time since I had started this character- questing.?

Questing was an uncharted world for me. Questing was something that I completely avoided until I could not avoid it anymore.

The only reason I started questing in the Cataclysm zones was because I was afraid that my skills as a healer were not good enough for the Cataclysm level. So I told myself, "No dungeons until 85," and then set off to quest.

I'll make a chapter for my experience with questing.

Anyway, I had never really played Boomkin, so questing was slow and dreadful. I managed to get to 85, and was happy as could be. For the first time, I had hit level cap.

The problem, though, was that I was too afraid to play her. I was scared I would be yelled at for either bad dps as Boomkin, or bad healing as Resto. So eventually I ended up retiring her.

Dance is the one character I have created most of my good (and occasionally bad) WoW memories. I go back and play her just because of the memories, and that strange feeling I get when I think about them.

Is that nostalgia? I'm not entirely sure that's the word I'm looking for.

No matter what, Dance will always have a place in my heart. She lives on through the memories I have of her, even if I don't play her much anymore. She will forever remain in the character list, awaiting the day that I come and play her once more.

To me, she is like the little bubbly girl who sat playing WoW every day after school. She will forever symbolize me.