Chapter 8 : A new foe has appeared!

Start from the beginning

As they were closing in Port clahad, the amphibious assault ships stopped their throttle.

Info on the amphibious assault ships, these ships were the newly commissioned, Iwo Jima class amphibious assault ships, they were a supreme upgrade compared to the American class amphibious assault ships.

The Iwo Jima classes then open their rears and reveal a lot of amphibious landing craft filled and crowded with soldiers with green camouflage and the normal army bulletproof helmet, these landing craft exit the mothership and set course to shore.

Once all landing craft left, the tanks then came.

The tanks ranging in the 50s in each Iwo Jima class started exiting the mothership were the M1A3 Abrams, all M1A3 Abrams were produced to be amphibious as they were intended to be multi-mission tanks.

Equipped with 132mm munition and of course a smooth bore barrel with an automated loader which means it can fire each round every 2 seconds with a AI keeping watch on the barrels Temperature and releases cool water onto the barrel as water hoes were integrated into the third variant of the Abrams so it can practically fire without stopping.

It had better crew space as it only had 3 people operating it.

Commander, gunner, driver.

Focusing on the landing craft loaded with troops, locals from port city clahad come out and step on the beach to greet the soldiers from the west.

But the soldiers didn't know this and aimed their guns before all their radios crackled and said the following :

"Do not shoot, I repeat do not shoot, those are locals you were about to shoot bastards!" General shneider, a German migrate that lived and was in the us army for 20 years shouted into his walky as he saw his troops about to shoot the locals, he was currently located in one of the crafts.

The troops, realising their mistake, lowered down their M4A2 carbines as the landing craft then arrived at shore.

The landing craft doors opened as troops came out storming the beach, a lot of troops were dropping out supply's as the rest were running to set up tents and a command base in the middle of the port city of the former port master's palace.

General Schneider walks out calmly as he is being escorted by several armed soldiers to meet with the commanding officer of the 82nd airborne brigade.

General Schneider then saw 3 dozens of Apache attack helicopters pass him while 10 v-22 ospreys from the Iwo Jima classes also past him transporting supply's and ammunition

Several minutes later he meets with the highest ranking officer of the airborne brigade.

He then sees the guy he was looking for.

"Major Charles's! It's nice to see you again in uniform" General Schneider greeted Charles with respect as he was a World War 3 veteran, "No worry's general, I had to come back after this transpo-tampo thingy magig hit Uncle Sam! I knew a conflict would come so I came back as you predicted!"

They both laugh as Schneider told him he was gonna come back if needed, Charles's currently was clad in magnificent black armor resembling a medieval dark ages knight.

"Say where is your special force suit given to every special forces unit in the us armed force?" General schnedier asked Charles just as I said, he was claded in black shining armor.

"Oh this? I found it in that huge house over there, the port master guy or whatever he's name was attacked me and my squadron with a sword and some black knight armour I was intrested in, I disarmed him with my 4 years of experience of taking down chinks in close quarters" Charles said with a southern accent cause he was from Texas, Schneider laughed when Charles did super hero stances with his black knight armor.