Chapter 3: The Beginning to the End

After the first squadron deleted the Carniuan invasion fleet by JDAMMING them to submission, after that, the fleet went back to their respective carriers.

Tarry congratulated call sign forest destroyer for being the lead again, after that, they were near carniuan waters, which they didn't pass and just patrolled the area for any more carniuans.

--Voland, Port Phillip--

--time: 1 PM EST--

Admiral Afonso was rounding up invasion fleet to the carnis imperium, taking advantage of the fact that the carnis navy was devastated, his emperor ordered an invasion of carnis

Afonso completed finishing his finishing touches, his fleet consisted of 100 Gunboats, 50 Dragon carriers, 100 ships lined with hundreds of broadside cannons, and finally, 250 cargo sail ships carrying the following :

200 Musket men, 50 mana-elephants, and 100 Calvary,

The dragon carriers on the other hand were modified cargo ships made to launch wyverns with manastones to gain speed fast, while also carrying 30 wyverns inside the ship's hull.

"Alright, men! Set sail! Let's annex those inferiors!" Afonso shouted, cheers were heard throughout the fleet, as crewmen cheered

The invasion fleet of voland set sails and puts their course to the country of garga, a vassal state of carniua which is located on the same island, garga is a nation made up of demi-humans except for Dragonoids, demi-humans had a bad reputation in voland, thought to be beast of war, disgusting inhumane creatures, which was false.

–Situation Room/John F Kennedy conference room–

A meeting was called in the situation room or more commonly known, the John F Kennedy conference room, many advisors, secretaries, senates, congress, were present including Jerry f Kennedy, "So why did you call me Gerald?" Jerry asked the Secretary of defense, Gerald G. Lloyd, "Well Mr.President, we have very urgent news to talk about."

"Not again, my wife is gonna give birth to our first child in a week! I need to prepare",

"Well you can do that after", Responded Gerald, Kennedy sighed and gave an alright gesture, "So we can start, first, see this." Gerald points at a screen, "A satellite image of the ocean?" Secretary of state asked, "Yes, but let's zoom in closer", the Satellites live camera feed zooms in, everyone was shocked, a fleet of ships of the line, at least 400-500 ships, "If your wondering, were currently using the giant observer satellite we launched aback in the old world",

The president spoke, "If I were to guess, the nation who owns this is setting course to Carniua?" the president asked.

"Correct mr. president, there setting course to Carniua" Gerald proceeds to get an incomplete map of the new world, "They came from here to arriving here in 5 days", he gets a long stick and points where the invasion fleet originally came from and where they are at now and points at where their destination is, "We've been monitoring this fleet for 16 hours now, and they're gonna land in the West coast of the carniua imperium, and seeing the technology of these ships, these are one of the eastern nations we found, well there nearer to us through the west but we're gonna call these guys the Far east boys" Slight laughter was heard through the room, "Hmm what purpose do these Far eastern people want with Carnis?"Kennedy asked.

"That's what we're trying to find out Mr. president", many senators and congress started theorizing, "Well that concludes that report, also mr. president", "?"

"Many civilians have been reporting about huge land birds across the trump wall", Kennedy was confused, "wdym? Dinosaurs?"

"Well that's what the citizens say but we did some reconnaissance and determined them as terror birds, the problem is, they're fully capable of breaking the trump wall separating the border between the former south American continent" Kennedy was worried, "Defcon 4 now, will study these birds and force them out of Mexico, ill authorize annexing Mexico too" Gerald sighed, "Knew you would say that, will deploy the national guard to increase security on the border"