Chapter 7: Supremacy

Join my discord server for updates and announcements for new chapters!

Discord : https://discord.gg/4qTFnDBhH9

Carniua

Port city clahad

After the airborne units managed to suppress and restrain the remaining volandian soldiers trying to escape,

Their next task was to defend the city till the main forces arrived, currently the 82nd airborne troops were setting up Barb wire fences to trample cavalry, and sandbags to protect the soldiers coming under enemy musketeers, some also built some good ol fashioned pill boxes.

The LAV-30s were parked somewhere secured and can be deployed to the front anytime.

Then the locals came out.

The locals came out confused, where are their oppressors? Then an Iron car passes a confused group.

They looked closely and saw the flag that the port master showed them.

"T-The americans...." they didnt know how did they get here so fast or how they handled the Volandians, 70% of the locals opened arms to the americans and the remaining 30% were skeptical or acted aggressively, which some did and drawn out their knives since they were brainwashed by the Carniuan officials and local leaders, but they were easily retrained as the Airborne troops were trained to fight the chinese advance army which were trained more then the people's liberation army or the main chinese army.

The ones who opened arms knew that the americans were here to liberate them and give support, as they knew the Carnian monarchy were filled with corrupt officials and war-mongers which triggered the 1 week war between the Carniuans and the americans, a week because the Volandians arrived first.

Some air borne troops played with the children too, teaching them games from the united states, like basket ball, which the african-american air-borne troops participated and trained the local kids interested on this sport/game called "basketball" which they enjoyed the sport and some of them were making teams and setting up competitions throughout Port Clahad.

—----------------------------------

Port city Clahad

Frontline defense

Many soldiers were currently holding supply boxes to fortify the main routes to Port clahad, currently there's a huge straight barbed wire barricade to trample horses, dugged up trenches, sand bags, and pill boxes.

Currently 80 soldiers and 2 LAV-30s were stationed here, many soldiers were in the borrowed houses near the frontline defense, they mounted M2 brownings in the windows facing the frontline.

Currently the soldiers were sitting in makeshift chairs and boxes, do to the heat, they pulled out their Hand fans which were a gift from the philippines to the american forces after liberating the philippines for the 2nd time but with china being the sole enemy, there hand fans had the american flag integrated to it.

But unknown to them, they were being watched.

"Stupid americans, you guys dont see me cause you guys are inferior! Inferior as i say as you will fall to my rifled musket!" Thought a Volandian sharpshooter as he aimed at an airborne soldier eating his fried rice MRE provided by the Koreans before getting transferred.

But unknown to the Volandian sharpshooter, he was being watched too!

Lieutenant Bailey was hiding in the forest tundra mountain high up about 2 miles, and is 8 kilometers from Port clahad, he had his trusty Barrett X90, a improved version of the Barrett M82 50 cal, except this thing had more range, better scope, and thermal vision more advanced than the integrated helmet thermal vision, and has better accuracy and is equipped with an optional external suppressor.