Chapter 6: Liberty

Discord: https://discord.gg/4dRPrT8NQN

Join the server for chapter updates, announcements, criticism, etc.

Reichland

City of Grenze-Stadt

Grenze-Stadt, the border city separating the First world continent, Europa, and the summoned barbaric continent, or mostly called, the barbaric continent, Icespike.

2 years ago, residents of Grenze-stadt experienced a light engulfing their beach, which leads to the Cacuya continent, being replaced by snowy land, the Reich army arrived, they explored the unknown land when suddenly a convoy of trucks and automobiles arrived, they were diplomats but were turned down because they lived in what the military calls, the barbaric border, the diplomats left when the Reich army pointed there Gar99k(Kar98k) at them, we never saw them since.

-Bar-

"Hermann, remember those inferiors who arrived with their diplomat?"  Elias asks his friend, Hermann, "Yes Elias, those inferiors, they would just leach to us, they probably knew we were the third most power out of the other, sucks to be them, we were too smart, and they were to dumm(stupid in german google translate) Elias laughed  and looked back, "Yeah, those guys also spoke with an accent I didn't like, ugh, widerlich,  though it was surprising they had automobiles and motorcycles." Elias had a cautious tone when he said that, Herman shrugged, "hmm, Kein problem, they probably had another superpower supplied them before the SS met those inferiors"

Suddenly, explosions could be heard outside, "What was that Hermann!" Elias shouted, Hermann shrugged, "We should check it out, Folge mir!" Elias shouted which Hermann stood and they ran outside the door

They were met with a crowd running to their right with automobiles honking, when they suddenly saw a light heading straight for the crowd in front, which it exploded on impact, the force killed a lot of the crowd and pushed back Elias and hermann, the automobiles had enough and decided to go even crushing civilians running away, then they heard something.

Something screaming, they looked up in the opposite direction and saw the thing responsible for genocide they witnessed, "A-Aircraft!".

What they were seeing was a squadron of soviet aircraft utilized with soviet engineering, a squadron of 6, made up of Su-25 Frogfoots

Soviet Pov

Before.

"This is Agak-05, we have visual on the nazi-scum city" a Su-25 pilot says in normal slavic accent, "Copy that Agak-05" a radio operator from the base the squadron left from says in heavy slavic accent, Agak-05 then presses a button in his joystick which fires an S24 rocket from its wings, the rocket hit a building which the civilians notice and move away wondering what the fuck happend, but when they saw the aircraft, they knew what was gonna happen so they tried to run.

"Hah! Look at those nazis, trying to runaway!" Callsign Yuri-06 says in comms which made them laugh, Yuri-06 proceeds to press the release button in his joystick which launched his S24 rocket, "annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd BOOM! Direct hit at the nazi civilians!" Yuri-06 exclaimed, "Nice comrade Yuri-06, command also says we will have five barrels of Vodka if we complete the mission", after Agak-05 says that, the soviet comms could be heard with gasps, "five barrels!? Oh ho, you know we getting that today comrades," callsign Faga-04 says in comms, "Yes comrade"

"Yes yes! Scream in fear!" Jaga-01 says in a sadistic tone, "Alright comrades, I see their oil factories, blast it." All Su-25s can be seen launch all of there S24 rockets at the huge Oil factory

The huge oil factory explodes in many areas upon impact against the rockets,including secondary explosions from the ignited oil which finished the factory off, killing everyone inside of it, "HAHAHA! Mission accomplished, we're getting that vodka now!" they then scream in comms "URAHH!"