Lorenzo always wanted a daughter but when her wife died while giving birth to Lucifer and Elijah, he lost his hope too. But still he didn't let it effect him and became a great father to his kids. A father whose kids considered him as a hero. I still remember when Lorenzo held Angelina for the first time. He held her as if she was his entire world. Though Valeri was there too, but Angelina was always been mine and Lorenzo's favorite girl. Never gonna say it out loud though.

Valeri was always been mommy's daughter while Angelina was always been daddy's daughter. I still can't believe that I did what I did with my Angel. I still remember how she use to cry when I had to go out while leaving her at home.

After whole two years, when I realized my mistake and was ready to apologize my daughter for the sin I did. God didn't even let me do that.

I still remember that day loud and clear like it was yesterday. When I got the call from cops telling me about the death of not only my brother but also my daughter who I haven't seen for two years. And how I couldn't be with her in her last moments. She must have hated me to the core during her death. When I told the news to my kids, they all broke down completely.

As much as people think we are a happy family, they don't know the truth. Our family isn't that happy anymore. Losing Angelina wasn't just any loss to our family. It was one of the biggest loss we got.

If only god would give me one opportunity to redeem my mistake.

Ring! Ring!
Ring! Ring!

I came out of my thought and looked towards the unknown number. It was an international number.

I sighed and picked up the phone.

"Hello", I said coldly. (Of course coldly after all this is a mafia story. Sorry back to novel!)

"Hello am I talking to Mr. Alessendro Rossi?"

"Yeah", I said lazily.

"Good. Um, I'm calling from Metropolitan Police Station, London and wanted to inform you that your daughter Ms. Erika Reynolds just lost her father in a car accident. We wanted to ask do you want her guardianship or we give it to her brother Mr. Damon Reynolds?"

........

"Um, hello Mr. Rossi? Are you there?"

"Are you high officer?", I couldn't control myself and finally asked. This idiot guy called me out of nowhere and asking to take guardianship of satan knows who.

"What, definitely no sir!"

"Then definitely you called at wrong number because I don't know any Eriana or Erina", I was about to hang up, when that officer said something which stopped my heart.

"Oh so sorry sir, it's actually Angelina, Ms. Erika Reynolds real name is Angelina Rossi"

Yep! Definitely stopped my heart.

......

"Sir are you still there?"

"WHAT KIND OF FUCKING RUBBISH ARE SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW? MY DAUGHTER FUCKING DIED 11 YEARS AGO. I DON'T CARE WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE BUT I'LL SWEAR I'LL FIND YOU AND WOULD MAKE THE DAY REGRET YOUR MOTHER OPENED HER LEGS", I roared. My blood was boiling. I was craving blood. And for sure this officer's blood.

"S-sir, I'm n-not ly-lying. It's tr-true. Your da-daugh-ter is alive. I can even send you the prove", he said nervously. Which made me getup from my seat. I took deep breaths and finally said in a calm way but hell I was anything right now than calm.

"Oh really! You have proof. Than you better send me the proof if you want to keep on breathing", I said while gritting my teeth.

"Sure sir", and immediately I got a notification and I ran towards my laptop to check it. It was a mail from the police. And guess what I found out. A DNA Copy with a face of girl who looked exactly like me. No doubt she was Angelina. Anyone who would look at her would say that she looks exactly like Alex.

WTF!!!!!

MY FUCKING SUPPOSED DEAD DAUGHTER IS ALIVE.

What the hell is going on?
If my daughter is still alive than why the fuck did we received a news about her death.
And if she was alive than why didn't she came back home.

"Sir?", and I came out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, um I'm here",

.......

"Hello?", yep it was my turn to ask the other side, looks like Karma is here.
Bitch!

"Um, yeah sir I'm here", and I rolled my eyes.

"So as I was asking do you want to take her and her twin custody?"

"Of course I wou- wait what? Twin?", okay what fuck did I miss now.

"Um yeah sir Ms. Evelyn Reynolds?"

"I definitely didn't loose anymore daughter and certainly my wife didn't gave birth to more than two daughters. If I have one over here and another one is over there. Than would please mind telling me when did my supposed to be twins daughters converted into triplets", I asked while rubbing my temples.

Having daughters are definitely a bigger game!

"How would I know that sir. Certainly you didn't believe me earlier when I said your daughter was alive", officer with annoyed voice.
Yeah can't really blame him.

"Show me her photo", I sighed again. Guess I'm getting old.

Few seconds later my laptop pinged and I saw the picture of the girl and for sure she wasn't my daughter in any way.

"She is not my daughter", I said rubbing my temples. Gosh I'm having a headache.

"So sir you are only taking guardianship of Ms Angelina Rossi? For that you have to come here for the paperwork."

Shit!!!!!
I for few minutes forget the situation.

"Um, ye-yeah, ok",

Damn
I couldn't speak more.
Fuck my daughter is alive.
My Angel is alive.
I have to tell the others.
And just like that I ran out of room.

"Fuck!", Of course from all the time I had to tripped right now. My great fucking luck.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧