"Wow," he replies with clear sarcasm in his voice. "Great reply, Rory."

"I'm very intelligent, I know." I have like two hundred IQ. If I'm being honest, I'm totally smarter than Einstein.

"Smarter than einstein himself," he remarks. See, even Kylian agrees.

A slight smile appears on my face as I turn to face him. "Aw, thank you, Dory."

"Ivory," he grumbles, "I thought I told you not to call me that." Did he really? I don't remember that.

I cross my arms, "Well, didn't I tell you not to call me Rory?"

"Pfft, no you didn't," he dismisses. "My brain does not recall you saying that."

"Oh, yeah?" I scoff. I clearly remember telling him that a million times.

"Yeah," he nods his head in agreement, poking his inner cheek with his tongue.

My eyes flicker to his lips before meeting his eyes again. He saw me but oh well.

"Eye contest," I say randomly, "three, two, one, go."

I stare into his eyes, and he stares into mine as a slight smirk forms on his face. There's no way I'm losing this time.

His eyes flicker to my lips as I lick the corner of them. I smile, "I win, loser."

"Guess you did, Rory," he shrugs. Why is he obsessed with calling me that?

"Call me that again and I won't talk to you." I don't like it... kinda. I'm just bored and want to annoy him.

"What makes you think that bothers me, Rory?" he asks. I shrug silently. I said I won't talk to him.

"Oh?" he tilts his head, acknowledging what I'm doing. "You know this is going to last," he looks at his watch, "for a good minute, right?" He's right.

"Rory," he pokes my shoulder. Really? "What do you want," he huffs, "an apology?"

I shrug again and watch as a smirk plasters on his face. What is he thinking? He stands up and moves one foot off the edge as if he's going to step off.

"You're not going to help me?" he practically pouts. "Thought I was your crush," he teases.

I scoff. Gosh, he's so self-centered.

He leans over. Is he an idiot? He's so close to stepping off. "I will do it," he taunts.

Rolling my eyes, I stand up and push him away from the edge. "Fuck you."

"Fuck you," he mimics me, laughing, and sits back down.

"You wish you can." Ah, my favourite response. I may have said it a lot, but I will continue to say it.

"I know I can," he shrugs. What?

"Is that a bet?" I tilt my head curiously. "I mean..." he trails off.

"Do you want to get pushed off?" I ask. I think he does. "Yes," he replies. Guess I was right.

"You piss me off like no one else can," I shake my head slightly. He smiles mockingly, "I'll take that as a compliment."

"You'll take anything as a compliment Kai," I tease. "Oh, look. New nickname. Never mind, Dory is better." He looks at me with furrowed brows. "What?"

"My sister used to say that," he shrugs, blowing out more smoke that clouds around him.

"You had a sister?" I totally forgot. "I met the wrong De Luca."

"You can meet her at her grave," he scoffs. I laugh but quickly cover my mouth. His fault.