Biter- Loki

"Loki, where did you disappear to this time?" I called out as I walked through the tower. I wandered around for what felt like forever before I finally found him fast asleep on the couch in the living room. He looked so cute curled up on the couch and cuddling one of the couch pillows. Gently, I shook Loki's shoulder in an attempt to wake him up, but all I got was a groan of irritation. I giggled and shook him again.

"What?" he groaned as he covered his head with the pillow he was cuddling.

"I've been looking all over for you. Come on, at least let me sit down," I laughed.

"Come be my pillow," he mumbled. I laughed as I sat down where Loki's head was, so he could lay his head in my lap like a pillow. We sat there for a few minutes in silence and Loki slowly started to drift back off to sleep. A sweet, small smile grew on his face as I gently played with his hair.

"You're like a cat, Loki," I giggled as I continued playing with his hair.

"Maybe. But, that means I could bite you at any moment," he yawned with a smile.

"You wouldn't dare," I teased. I started to laugh, but my laugh quickly turned into more of a surprised yelp as I felt Loki lightly bite my outer thigh. He chuckled in triumph which I rewarded with an annoyed smack to the back of his head.

"We're playing that game are we?" he glared as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Yep," I smiled victoriously. Loki's eyes quickly filled with mischief and I could see the wheels turning in his mind as he concocted a plan of revenge.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, knowing he was planning something.

"Oh, whatever do you mean?" he slyly smiled. We stared at each other for what seemed like an hour before he just smiled and laid his head back down into my lap. I shook my head and giggled as he got comfortable again. Slowly, I let my eyes flutter shut. Loki shifted and I didn't feel the pressure of his head in my lap anymore, but I assumed that he was just moving around to find a more comfortable position. Suddenly, a piercing pain shot through my shoulder, making my eyes snap open and me to yell out in pain. The same pain shot through my body again and I immediately realized the cause was Loki biting me again.

"Okay, biter, that's enough," I said as I forced Loki to release my shoulder from his teeth.

"Then, no more interrupting my naps," he laughed. I shook my head in amusement at him as he laid back down.

"You're a handful, you know?" I stated.

"But, you love me," he smiled with his eyes closed. I giggled and gave him a small kiss on the forehead, wordlessly telling him that he was right.