Jealous- Loki (Smut)

**BLOODY AND KNIFE PLAY Smut**

"You are aware that your pranks are going to get you in trouble, right?" Steve laughed as I told him about the hilarious paintball prank I pulled on Tony and Sam yesterday.

"Maybe. But, you have to admit, rigging paintball guns to splatter people when they step out of the elevator is genius," I giggled.

"No wonder you're Loki's girlfriend," he said, giggling to himself.

"What can I say? He's cute and as bad as me," I smile. After Steve and I talked for a while, I headed up to mine and Loki's room for the night. As soon as I opened the door I was greeted by Loki with an irritated look on his face.

"Where have you been?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"Talking to Steve," I replied, slightly irritated myself.

"You hang around him an awful lot."

"We're just friends, Loki. What's the big deal?" I went to walk towards my closet, but was stopped by a hand slamming against the door next to my head. Loki was now inches from my face, teeth bared and glaring at me.

"The 'big deal' is you're my girl and I do not appreciate you being around another man so much," he growled.

"So, you're jealous?" I asked, trying not to giggle. Loki's hand suddenly shot up and around my throat, squeezing. I gasped at the sudden movement and sudden lack of oxygen. His eyes locked with mine, filled with slight irritation and possessiveness.

"I wouldn't call it jealousy, dear," he growled, "I'm just protecting what is mine." Loki suddenly picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder, and carried me over to our bed. The bed shook as Loki dropped me onto it. I tried to sit up, but he pushed me back down on my back, pinning my arms above my head.

"Loki-" I was cut off by Loki covering my mouth with his free hand.

"Hush, dear. Don't make me any angrier than I already am." I nodded and he gently removed his hand from my mouth. Loki roughly pulled me to my feet by my wrists that he still had in one of his hands. "Now, dear," he whispered in my ear, "you do understand you are mine, don't you?" I nodded, making him smile. I felt a sudden cold against my neck and whimpered when I realized it was a knife that Loki was pressing against my skin lightly. Before I could react in any way, my clothes were cut to shreds, littering the floor. His smile grew and he shoved me back down on the bed, climbing on top of me so I couldn't move.

I squirmed under him, but it was no use. His hand quickly gripped and squeezed my neck and the cold metal blade of the knife began to lightly drag across my bare skin. Loki's grin spread across his whole face as he applied pressure to the knife and made me yelp in pain.

"That's it, dear one. Scream for me." A scream of pain shredded my throat as Loki covered my body in cuts, deep enough to draw a bit of blood but not too much. The cuts stung causing tears to stream down my face. As the pain and stinging subsided I couldn't stop myself from giggling. My giggles caused Loki to laugh before planting a kiss on my cheek for reassuring comfort.

"You know, there's never any need to be jealous, Loki. You know that I'm yours," I giggled.

"Of course you're mine, dear one," he smiled as he took off his clothes, "and I intend to prove it." Loki started to trail kisses across my neck and shoulders, gently licking the cuts from his knife as he did. I squirmed underneath him, my back arching. The lust in Loki's eyes grew as he felt me squirm under him. A sudden pain shot through my shoulder as he dug his tongue deep into one of the many cuts in my skin, causing me to yell out in both pain and pleasure. My hands shot to Loki's back and my nails dug into his skin, making him growl. I yelled louder as he growled and bit down on my shoulder. My nails dug deeper into Loki's skin and started to draw blood.

"You do know how to drive me crazy don't you, dear?" Loki growled in my ear. My grip on his back loosened only to tighten again as Loki forced himself into me as roughly as he could. My throat stung as my screams of pain and pleasure escaped me as Loki pounded into me and continued to bury his teeth in my shoulder. My back arched as far as it could as I raked my nails down Loki's back. Loki growled in pain and pleasure and ground his teeth into my skin, earning a loud scream from me. I clawed at his back as I felt the knot in my stomach building and building up. Loki's thrusts began to get sloppier and sloppier by the second. I felt my walls involuntarily close around him as I couldn't hold it in anymore and came undone. Seconds after, Loki unloaded into me and finally released my shoulder from his mouth, covering me in his drool.

"You are mine, dear," he panted, "and don't you ever forget it."