Dessert- Bucky (Smut)

**SMUT WARNING**

The tower was quiet since everyone was out on a mission. Well, everyone except me and one other person. Bucky. He had been in his room all day and I was getting hungry, so I decided to go down to the kitchen. As the elevator door opened, an amazing smell filled my nose. I followed the smell to the kitchen and found Bucky standing in front of the stove cooking.
"What are you cooking? It smells really good," I said as I took a seat on the counter next to him.
"Just some bacon and eggs. I didn't exactly feel like making something that took more than 5 minutes," he laughed, "want some?"
"Yes please," I giggled. I watched the entire 5 minute process of Bucky making bacon and eggs, not noticing my mouth watering at the sight of food. He laughed as he handed me my plate and he leaned back against the counter across from me. I could feel him watching me as I ate. "Staring is considered rude you know, Barnes." I looked up in time to see him look back at his now empty plate with a small smile on his face.
"Who said I was staring, (y/n)?" he replied matter-of-factly as he put his plate in the sink beside me.
"I did." Bucky took my empty plate and put it in the sink. Before I could thank him he placed himself between my legs with his hands on either side of me on the counter.
"You would be guilty of staring, too," he whispered in my ear. I jumped at the sudden cold from Bucky's metal hand against my arm. "I caught you watching me while I was training with Steve yesterday."
"I..I don't know what you're talking about," I lied.
"You're a terrible liar, (y/n)." He pulled his head back and stared directly into my eyes. Those icy blue eyes of his made me feel like I was going to melt. Bucky leaned in closer to me and I felt my face heat up as I slightly leaned back.
"B..Bucky what are you doing?" I stuttered.
"What, you don't want dessert?" he smirked. My face got hotter and he could see it in my cheeks, making his smirk bigger. He leaned back toward me, pressing his lips gently against mine. I gently kissed back and felt him smile. My arms found their way around his neck and his hands found themselves tangled in my hair. I pulled away for air and was met again with Bucky's eyes staring at me. This time only staring at my lips.
"Bucky-" I got cut off by him kissing me again, but this time it was more intense. Even animalistic. I yelled as he pulled on my hair, only for me to me muffled by him shoving his tongue down my throat. He pulled me down off the counter, turned me around, and bent me over across the counter. I felt him press up against me, feeling his hard dick rub up against my ass. Bucky wrapped his metal hand around my neck squeezing as he bent down, his head next to my ear.
"You're mine now. No one can tell me otherwise. Understand, doll?" he growled lowly in my ear. I nodded my head quickly as he let go of my neck, sliding his metal hand down my back to my ass. I heard as he pulled his sweatpants and boxers down. There was no warning before he practically tore off my shorts and my underwear. I screamed as he harshly smacked my ass with his metal hand. Again. And again. My ass stung, causing me to whimper a bit. Bucky gently rubbed over the bright red hand prints he left as he slowly pushed himself inside of me.
"Bucky," I moaned out. I felt his hands grip my hips tightly as he slammed into me, making me scream. My screams got louder as he pounded into me, gripping the counter next to me with his metal hand. He pulled hard on my hair with his normal hand, making my head jerk back.
"Who owns you, doll?" Bucky grunted, picking up speed.
"You, Bucky!" My vision started to go blurry and I couldn't feel my legs anymore. I must've slipped because I felt Bucky quickly move his normal hand down to my legs and hold me up by my waist with the one arm, his metal arm still gripping the counter. I felt my stomach clench and a knot form.
"Hold it," Bucky growled, as he felt me tense up. Tears stained my cheeks as I fought to hold it in. Bucky must've known because he growled in my ear saying, "do it. Let go." I felt myself let go as soon as the words left his mouth, cumming all over Bucky. He pulled out and forced me down on my knees in front of him. I yelled as Bucky pulled on my hair. My yell became muffled as Bucky shoved his hard cock in my mouth and started face fucking me, holding himself steady with his metal arm still on the counter. He held my head in place with his normal hand that was still tangled in my hair. I felt his cock throb in my mouth right before Bucky shoved himself completely in my mouth and spilled out down my throat. Bucky's grip on the counter tightened so much as he came that his metal hand broke the counter top. We both stared at the counter for a minute before we burst out laughing.
"Steve is going to kill you, Bucky."