Punishments- Loki (Smut)

**SMUT AND LANGUAGE WARNING**

"(y/n) don't use that tone of voice with me," Loki said sternly.

"Don't treat me like a fucking child!" I spat. Loki's green eyes became stern and cold as he told hold of my arm and dragged me down the hall. I beat on his hand as he dragged me into his room, locking the door behind him.

"Never use those words towards me," he growled.

"Or what, Loki? I'm not scared of you." Loki stared dead into my eyes and with a wave of his hand, his room slowly changed. The room became darker and all the furniture disappeared. The only piece of furniture in the room now was an odd looking chair.

"You will learn not to talk back dear," he growled as he grabbed me and tore my clothes off.

"Loki, what are you doing?" I yelled. He forced me down on the chair, pushing my chest against the part that I had thought would've supported my back. He walked around to where I could see him, now holding rope in his hand.

"I'm teaching you a lesson, young one." He bound my hands together with one end of the rope and tied the other end around my ankles, pulling the rope tight. I couldn't move with how tight the rope was and was now slightly bent over in the odd chair, my ass completely exposed and bare. I struggled against the rope, but had no luck. A devious grin grew on Loki's face as he made a paddle appear in his hand.

"Loki this isn't funny!" I yelled as he walked around behind me where I couldn't see him. I felt wood gently rubbing against my ass and I knew it was the paddle.

"This is no joke, young one. Bad girls need to be punished." A pain filled scream tore from my throat as Loki harshly smacked the paddle against my ass. I heard Loki's laugh and could imagine the huge grin he had seeing me tied down and completely at his mercy. Another smack from the paddle. Another. And another. I lost count after 10. My eyes stung from my tears and my ass burned from the paddle. I felt Loki's hand on my face as he wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead gently. "Have you learned your lesson, (y/n)?" All I could muster was a nod as my throat hurt from my screams. He smiled softly as he untied my hands and ankles. I didn't move as he planted many gentle kisses all over my face. A smile appeared on my face that I couldn't suppress. He made a glass of water appear and I took it, downing it in seconds. My throat felt better as Loki walked back behind me. Loki chuckled as he gently rubbed his hand across my stinging, red ass, making me jump.

"It stings," I whispered hoarsely.

"Although it seems you enjoyed your punishment, young one," he cooed in my ear as he rubbed his hand across my now dripping core. I jumped, embarrassed that I hadn't even noticed until now. His touch made it worse and he noticed. I heard him unzip his pants as he continued rubbing me for a minute. I whined involuntarily when he removed his hand. The stinging feeling from my ass was nonexistent to me now. I heard him laugh and his clothes fall  to the floor. Loki helped me up from the chair and he sat in it as if it was a normal chair. He gestured for me to sit in his lap and I instantly obeyed.

"Loki-" I was cut off by Loki's lips being pressed against mine. His hands rubbed across my red ass, making me whimper a bit at the still stinging feeling. I screamed as he smacked my ass with both hands and squeezed. His grin grew bigger as he smacked my ass again. And again. And again. I felt Loki trail kisses across my neck and shoulder as he gently rubbed my ass.

"It's alright, young one. lift up that little red ass," he purred in my ear. I did as he asked and I felt him force himself inside of me. He rested his hands on my hips and moved me up and down on him. My moans filled the room as he made me move faster, digging his fingers into my sides. He grunted as he forced me down hard over and over. Loki laughed at the drool running down my face and neck as he continued to force me down. I felt a knot building in my stomach.

"Loki I'm gonna-" I got cut off by Loki's hand gripping my neck.

"Not until I say you aren't," he growled. He grabbed on hip with his free hand and held me in place as he began to pound into me. I fought against the knot growing in my stomach. The more he pounded the bigger it got. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Loki please!" I cried. He release my neck and smiled, telling me it was okay and that was it. I felt my walls close around him as I came everywhere, causing him to shoot his load deep inside of me. I collapsed against his chest, both of us catching our breath.

"Have you learned your lesson?" I nodded into his chest. He chuckled and kissed my forehead while rubbing my back, causing me to drift off to sleep.