Mornings- Loki (Smut)

Dedicated to Lokispet_Buckysdoll for so many votes and support

**SMUT Warning**

I groaned at the sound of my alarm clock blaring its annoying noise. Irritated, I rolled over and slammed my hand on the snooze button before pulling the blanket up over my head. My body felt heavy and sore from my lack of sleep and beatings from the mission I had just returned from last night. Thankfully, I was welcomed home with a hot bath and cuddles from Loki as soon as we got back to the tower. I smiled with my eyes still closed as I remembered my night when I got home, then soon realized I was no longer wrapped up in Loki's arms.

"Loki?" I groaned sleepily, still refusing to open my eyes. The only response I got was feeling Loki's arm slink around my back and pulled me to him, so my back was pressed against his chest. "I was just checking you were still there."

"Yes, my love, I'm still here," he mumbled. A small smile christened my face as I felt the warmth from Loki holding me and snuggling into me as much as he could. I felt myself drifting back off to sleep until Loki started showering me in gentle, soft kisses.

"Loki, I'm trying to sleep," I giggled.

"Well, your alarm has already gone off, dear. Therefore, we should be getting up for the day," he cooed, "but, I do enjoy our alone time." He continued to shower me in kisses as he held me close to him. I squirmed and rolled over to face him, trying to catch my breath from giggling so much.

"Okay, Loki, I'm awake. I just don't want to get out of bed," I laughed.

"Then let's stay in bed a bit longer, (y/n)," he grinned before locking his lips onto mine. I didn't even try to fight him, mostly because I was still half asleep. I was so focused on Loki's kisses I barely noticed him slide off my shorts and underwear along with his own.

"Loki, what are you-" I was cut off by Loki practically ripping my shirt off.

"Hush now, dear. You did say you wanted to stay in bed a bit longer," he smirked. Before I could react, Loki climbed on top of me, our blanket still covering us. He sealed his lips over mine once more before gripping my thighs and thrusting deeply into me. I squirmed and gripped the sheets beneath me as Loki started thrusting faster and faster.

"L..Loki!" I yelled as I dug my nails into his arms, making him growl. Loki's hand quickly shot up and around my neck. I gasped a bit as his grip tightened and his thrusts became faster and harder. He was being so rough that the bed was shaking and the headboard was beating against the wall. "I'm gonna-" Loki's grip on my neck tightened more and stopped me from finishing my sentence.

"Hold it," He growled. My stomach tightened more and more as I tried to hold it in and tears started to form in my eyes. Loki's evilly handsome grin grew as he saw my tears from holding it in.

"I..I can't hold it anymore!" I screamed, "it hurts, Loki, please!" His grin grew as he heard my screams. My body was so tense I couldn't move anymore.

"Fine, do it," he growled as his thrusts started getting sloppy. As soon as those words left his mouth, my body relaxed as I came undone, unable to hold it in anymore. My back arched and I gripped my pillow as Loki came deep inside of me once my walls closed up around him. Loki flopped down next to me as he tried to catch his breath.

"Was that necessary?" I panted.

"No. But, it was fun," he smirked. I smiled and shook my head at his comment. "Next time, let's try to not almost break the bed though." He laughed lightly and nodded his head as he pulled the blanket up over him completely, exhausted and ready to go back to sleep.