She blamed Draco for this, and Astoria. Draco was the one to talk shit about her to Astoria, and then she went ahead to spread nasty rumours.

They were rumours. They weren't true. At least Oshun didn't want to think they were.

She lacked self-control, yes. But the rumours weren't true. She stopped. She stayed away from Draco because he made her stupid and weak and hurt all at once.

Oshun trusted Draco with her body, and in return, she got bullied and harassed. She never understood the logic of the fucking world sometimes. For women especially.

Men would never get harassed and bullied like this if they slept with someone after being disrespected by the same person. They wouldn't even get called easy or sleazy.

They'd be fucking congratulated for screwing a girl and getting laid. No matter the situation, they got congratulated for fucking a girl.

But not women, no. They get judged and shat on and harassed and torn apart.

No one really ever understood how badly bullying and harassment could take a toll on someone, but now Oshun understood.

She understood completely, and she didn't know what to do.

There were footsteps outside of her dorm and then a knock. A firm, but soft one.

She ignored it.

"Oshun?" came Fred's voice from the other side of the door.

She noticed he was always coming to her dorm, knocking and calling for her. She never opened it though. She just stayed in her bed, sulking in her own hurt and sadness and stupidity.

"Oshun, can I come in?" he tried again, still gently knocking. "I— I've brought sweets for you. Jelly slugs and peppermint toads."

As much as she appreciated the thought and effort, she still couldn't bring herself to open the door and allow the company. She just wanted to disappear. From the harassment, the bullying, the taunting.

"I'll leave them here for you." She heard a faint plastic crinkling sound as he placed the sweets on the floor in front of her door.

Then she heard his footsteps recede.

_____

Oshun flinched awake when there was an abrupt knock on her door.

She didn't move. She just lay in her bed and stared at the wall.

She had cried herself to sleep and was rudely woken by the knock. The sun was beaming right in her face since Forest had opened up the blinds, per usual.

And then there was the knock again at the door.

Oshun ignored it again.

If it was Forest, she would just walk in. So Oshun assumed it was someone leaving another sick note or bag of sex toys.

There was another knock, but more hard. Knuckles rapped the door quickly and aggressively.

Oshun ignored it.

Now this time, it sounded like someone was banging their fist against the door.

Annoyed, she hauled herself out of bed and dragged herself to the door. One hand rubbed the tip of her nose and the other closed around the knob.

She pulled the door open slowly, only to slam it back shut. A hard slam that nearly made the walls vibrate.

"Takahashi." Draco sounded so pleading on the other side of the door.