"What do you want me to say, Fred?" she droned, and threw her hair up. She turned the sink on and washed her face. "I never asked you to apologize. You did it on your own account."

"Because I felt the need to apologize. And maybe saying something other than okay would be a bit nice too." The redhead scoffed as he crossed to the bathroom and leaned against the doorframe with his bicep.

Oshun thought for a moment as she dried her face with a face cloth. "Okay. Good to know that you're self-aware."

His jaw visibly ticked. "Right," he said, and cleared his throat. When he spoke again, it was with warmth. "Can I— can I take care of you?"

"Take care of me for what?" She brushed past him to go into her dorm. She crawled into her bed and drowned herself in the messy blankets.

"You're sick. I'll ditch my classes, so I could take care of you," he said as he dropped his book bag onto the chair at the desk.

"I'm going to sleep all day." She turned to lay on her side, cheek pressed upon the pillow as she gazed fondly at him.

"Okay, you can sleep while I'm here." He strolled around her dorm, fingertip brushing against her dresser top as he examined the few framed photos on the surface.

She'd be lying if she said she didn't feel so giddy with him being here with her. She did miss him, of course she did.

"Can I lay with you?" He turned around with light eyes and relaxed features.

She hugged one of her pillows to her chest. "You'll get sick," she said quietly, sniffling.

His hands slid into the pockets of his trousers, nodding. "So can I lay with you?" he asked again, eyebrows arched in question.

She nodded with a coy smile. "Okay."

His eyes blazed with a glow as he made his way to the bed, opposite of her. He lay down, body turned to face her with an appropriate gap between them.

Silence as they stared warmly into each other's eyes in a sort of drunken haze.

"I really am sorry for ditching you, Takahashi," he said in a mere whisper. "I know you don't care, but I just wanted to say sorry. I don't want you thinking that whatever happened between us during the holiday was nothing. It was— is something."

She tried not to smile at how much she succeeded at not giving them the power. "Thank you for your apology," she said softly.

"I suppose it'll have to wait now," he murmured, and brushed a loose curl from her eyes.

"What?"

"I was going to teach you how to play Quidditch," he said as he exhaled a light breath of air from his lips. His amber eyes traced around her face, examining her carefully. "But you're sick, so I suppose we'll wait until you're well."

"Mmm..." Her eyelids grew heavy, lungs happily intoxicated with his sweet scent. "I've never played Quidditch before. Never tried out for a reason."

"Scared of all the eyes and attention on you, hm?" The corner of his mouth twitched into a grin.

"Mm." She nodded subtly. "Social anxiety and all—not my scene. I had a dream the other night about you."

"Oh yeah?" A wicked grin flew across his lips. "Was it a wet one?"

"Yeah. I was riding you and you were my little bitch."

He looked thoughtfully at her. "Doesn't seem too far off the original thing," he said honestly.

She laughed and then turned to cough away from him. "So as I was saying," she said as she turned back to him. "In the dream—"

"You're so beautiful," he cut her off gaily, studying her face.