"Are all dinners this yummy?" Noah's mouth was full as he spoke and I couldn't help grinning as the crumbs spilled from his lips. Jin reached over and wiped his mouth with a napkin and Noah looked up at him shyly.

Hoseok nodded. "Yep. They sure are. Yoongi and Jin are the best cooks, but most of us are pretty good. If there is anything you want to eat, just let us know and we'll make it happen."

"Even chocolate?" Noah's eyes were wide as he spoke. "I saw... I saw it in a video and wanted to try it."

"Well you're in luck tonight buddy. I made brownies for after dinner and they are all chocolate." Yoongi spoke up from across the table, the happiness clear on his face. "You'll get to try your chocolate tonight."

Noah wiggled in his chair in excitement and the grin on my face grew even wider, seeing how the simplest things made him happy, made him eager to experience more. I made a simple vow to make sure he got what he wanted, what he needed.

***

"So how was your first night?" I stood by the edge of Noah's bed with Y/N, making sure the little koala was covered up properly.

The sleepy smile on Noah's face grew and I could feel my heart fill with love for the sweet little guy. "It was amazing. I love it here!" The happiness in Noah's voice was clear and I knew we had made the right decision by adding him to our family, by giving him something he had never had.

"I'm so happy to hear that." Y/N leaned over and kissed his nose, making Noah giggle. "Whatever you need, whatever you want, we will do our best to get it for you."

"Even a wolf?" I could see the mischievous look on Noah's face and I had to hold in my laugh.

"A wolf? Why would you want a wolf?" Y/N laughed at the question. "We already have a wolf."

Noah nodded. "True. What about a kitten? I... I've never had a pet before and I always wanted one."

Y/N rubbed his soft ears then turned to me and I shrugged. "Well... that is something we can definitely talk about. I wouldn't be opposed to having a kitten in the house, but Yoongi might get jealous."

Noah and I both laughed at her words. "Alright buddy. Get some sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow. We're going to the Fine Arts Festival to see all the fancy performances."

His eyes lit up and I knew he was excited about the prospect of his first family outing. "Yay!"

After wishing him a good night, I flipped on the night light we had bought, a cool one that put stars all over the ceiling. Noah's eyes widened and I grinned at the tiny gasp. Leaving him to watch the stars, Y/N and I exited the room, our hearts feeling light and filled with happiness.

I headed down the hallway and up the stairs towards Y/N's room, her hand held tightly in mine. When I wrapped an arm around her, she snuggled into my side, a happy sound leaving her lips. "Noah seems happy, doesn't he?" Y/N's voice was soft and I nodded my head.

"He sure does little mate." Stepping inside Y/N's room, I watched as she closed the door behind us, a tiny smile on her face. Moving towards me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and drew me into a kiss. Her lips were soft, a hint of chocolate still clinging to them, and I got lost in the heady combination of that and her scent, a scent that smelled completely like home.

Swiping her tongue over my lip, I parted them for her, my cock hardening completely as she deepened the kiss, taking control. I couldn't stop the moan that left my lips and when her fingers tangled in my hair, the moan turned to a needy sound, almost a whine. Pulling back, Y/N ran her thumb over my bottom lip and I kissed it gently. "What do you need Tae?"