52: Everything Vent Out

Banri ; I'm home.

Hakiro walked out of his room " home ? Tsk. Sure. "

Banri took out the burnt plank " what's this ?" He asked about the carving that was new.

Blame me instead

Hakiro ; in case you don't let her get married.

Banri: as usual, you always just let yourself be the bad guy to complete other's wishes.

Hakiro ; ....

Banri ; I'm not evil. I know you purposely don't keep in contact with me so that the association can't ask me to do things. Since I'm a doctor and kind of a jujutsu user. You want to keep me out of it, because that's what I want.

Hakiro: ya ya smartass. Go cook dinner since you're here.

Banri sighs " and the usual mean father I know is back. "

Hakiro : I want miso seaweed soup.

Banri ; ok ok. Father.

Hakiro ; hm ?

Banri ; shisui is back ?

Hakiro; um.

Banri : just so you know... I never blamed you. I know curses need to be killed. I just... Why must my daughter choose this occupation ? I remembered clearly the day mom died. It was the same when Mari died.... I don't want... To come home to only accept they died.

Hakiro ; I know. That's why you moved far away after your wife died of cancer. Living alone.

Banri ; do you feel alone ? Without mother.

Hakiro: .... I buried her. She's here.

__________________________________

Banri looked everywhere in the house and found the person he was looking for. He walked towards that person...

One punch across the face.

Banri : damn you shisui.

Shisui took it. Blood came a little out of his lips " Yo banri."

Banri : Yo , my ass.

Shisui ; ooi ooi. You're a doctor.

Banri : I'll never forgive you. You're her husband !! Why weren't you always with her !! Why did she have to make that decision alone !! Why did ririro !!!.... *Catches his breath angrily*

Shisui: gomen. I guess I did leave before you could punch me.

Banri still clenched his fist " you could have let me raised ririro. She would at least have a family. A sibling. Not become some assassin !!!"

Shisui : it was Mari's decision.

Banri : you're ririro's father !! Mari was nuts and couldn't think straight !! She was dying!!

Shisui : gomen. But you're a Houin. Ririro is a Nui. As long as she was in the range of the jujutsu world... They'll always have eyes on her.

Banri ; and her becoming an assassin was a better choice?!!! I thought you said you were looking from afar after her !!

Shisui : ....gomen.

Banri ; keeping her off curses IS NOT ENOUGH !!!

Shisui; gomen.

Banri: and then now, she's a jujutsu user ? Do you just, not know how to protect anyone !!!

Shisui ; .... You're right. It's my fault.

Banri breathed in deeply with anger . He had managed to vent all his anger out. He looked straight into shisui's eyes. Then he closed it... Taking another deep breath " shisui. "

Shisui: I know. It's my fault.

Banri : I've always thought that you and Mari would be happy. Me and Mari... We're siblings. Non blood related type. She tells me everything and so do I. She always... Had this smile when she talked about you.

Shisui : banri.

Banri's tears fell " so... How could you fail her?" He wipes his tears with his hand. He swallowed a gulp and held back his emotions " Don't. Fail. Mari. Ever again. Do you know what that means ?"

Shisui ; I know .

Banri ; what ?

Shisui: don't fail ririro.

" Yes. " And banri leaves the room while saying " you're washing the dishes tonight !"

Then hakiro walked into the room " pain? "

Shisui laughs a little " still ok . But as usual, banri always knows what to say . His words punches hurts more than the one he gave."

Hakiro : good. You deserve it. Then you'll remember it.

Shisui: hai...