13: The Long Returned Boyfriend

Gojo looked at the bag he held " she's going to be so happy. Their strawberry shortcake is so good. Next time, I'll bring her here to eat." He had just alighted at the nearest train station of the school.

That's when he spotted ririro from afar. She was with another guy.

Gojo pov ; ( point of view )

Who is he ?

That guy...

Never seen him before. New boyfriend ? No no... She doesn't have the time. She always just spends her free time doing that other part time hotline.

So... Who is he ?

I took off one part of my blindfold to see.

Damn... He looks not bad.

.
.

Ririro : go out together?

" Um. Of course together. You didn't forget what I promised you. Did you ? "

Ririro ; ... No... Just... I thought you had forgotten it.

" of course I did not. " He puts her stray hair behind her ear " that's why I came back. Like I promised. "
.
.
.

Gojo pov :

Gee...

What is that guy doing to her ?

.
.
.

" So... Let's meet on Saturday. Ok ? At your favourite cafe." He kissed her in the hair and waved good bye and left.

Gojo tapped onto her shoulder and she jumped. She turned around " Satoru. "

Gojo: boy... friend ?

Ririro could see past gojo, behind him. There was a bunch of girls ... * Love love love * over him.

Ririro : Satoru... Were you using your blue eyes ?

Gojo ; eh ??

Ririro : those girls...

He turned to look, " ha ha..."

Ririro : you were peeping on me !! Weren't you ?!!

Gojo : well... * Walks backwards*

She sighed " I'm going home. I want Reimi to make me her rose tea. "