15: He Tries To Kill Her Friends

Reimi: um. Kawaii. Who bought you this ?

Ririro : Satoru.

Reimi : eh...

Ririro : maybe he thinks that cos I'm going to go on dates now, so I need more nice clothes.

Reimi : I see. Maybe

__________________________________

Ace ; she has friends now. Hmph.

" You can , get her back right ?" Ririro's father asked. He sat in his office chair.

Ace : Takano, you too, not such a good person. Calling me back , paying me so much just to do this.

Takano : urusei. ( Shut up )

Ace : she was cuter and more lovely when she was just mine.

Takano : I don't care what you do. Get her, to come back to me.

Ace : even if she's dead ?

Takano : ace !!

Ace ; joking. I'm ace. I'm the best at whatever I do.

Takano : arrogant.

__________________________________

Ace: ririro. Can you lend me your phone ?

Ririro : why ?

Ace : I want to take some photos of us.

Ririro ; ok.

She gives it to him and he starts to take a few pictures of them together. " Ok. Now I'll send it to my phone as well. Oh ... And could you get me another coffee ? "

" ok." And she leaves her seat to go queue.

__________________________________

Reimi sees gojo at the train station " she called you too ?"

Gojo ; maybe she wants to bring us somewhere cool ~ maybe it's food, a treat.

Reimi ; don't always eye on her money for food !!

Just then, their phone vibrated. They took it out and saw that they were sent a location.

They headed towards the location given . It was an industrial site.

Reimi ; weird... Why would she ask  us to come here ?

Gojo ; I think I know why.

They were surrounded by a bunch of people they didn't know.

Gojo ; are you guys, ririro's father's people ? Or by that ace's order ?

" Doesn't matter. "

Gojo ; it does actually...

Reimi ; tsk. That bastard. As expected assassin, even killing people also has to ask others.

Gojo sighs " this is going to be annoying " he shrugged " we can't actually kill them."

Reimi: of course not ! They're not curses.
.
.
.
In half an hour, 50 people were all beaten up. They were all just hurt badly. Either broke some bones, or had internal injuries. None died.

Reimi looked at Gojo's shirt " tsk. Can you be cleaner ?" She grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him along.

__________________________________

Reimi exited the convenience store with a bottle of water and a bar of soap. She squat down to pour a little water over the blood stain on the corner of the shirt. Then she rubbed some soap onto it.

Gojo ; this is body soap right ? Does it even work ?

Reimi : urusei. It will work.

Gojo ; Ami ... You... Like me ?

And a splash of water flies to his face.

Gojo ; hur hur. Dayo neh.

Reimi : go buy yourself another bottle of water to wash the suds off. It's ok now.

Gojo ; hai...

Reimi; I don't want ririro to know that ace, tried to kill us.

Gojo ; you think ririro will know ?

Reimi : even though she's like that, it's easy to forget. Ririro is once an assassin. She's no baka .

Gojo ; but why ?

Reimi : I don't want ririro to be sad. If that bastard makes ririro happy. I'll keep quiet about anything. As long as, he doesn't bully ririro.

Gojo ; you really love her as your imoto.

Reimi : of course.