29: Leaving A Little While

Reimi ; wow... That's... a lot.

Ririro nods " so... Do you know anything ? Did hakiro jii tell you anything ? Especially... That I'm a Houin ?"

" Well... I do know about the seal. But you being a Houin ? I don't know..." Reimi gets up from her seat and walks over to her. She hugs her from the back " but I'm happy to know, you're kinda my cousin "

Gojo: now that's not good.

Reimi : it's already not good for you now !! You bully her , I'll kill you !!

__________________________________

Hakiro ; hello ririro.

Ririro : hakiro jii.

Hakiro ; what brings you here ? This faraway place.

Ririro : do you actually know about me ?

Hakiro : what are you talking about?

Ririro: father told me.

Hakiro sighed " so he told you after all. So much for, she doesn't need to know. She doesn't need this crap. "

Ririro : can you tell me ?

Hakiro : so what did he tell you?

Ririro : that I'm a Houin. And you sealed my abilities.

Hakiro ; that's about it.

Ririro : what ? Who's my real father? My real daddy.

Hakiro : follow me.

__________________________________

He brought her to Mari's grave. A tombstone erected at the back of his house.

Mari Houin

Ririro ; this is my mummy ?

Hakiro : I buried her myself. Beside her, is my wife. The one next to my wife, is my son and his wife. I told Reimi to bury me with my wife. You... Do that too for me ok ?

Ririro nods " ok. You ... And my mummy good friends ?"

Hakiro : hmph. Good friends. More like a pain in my butt.

Ririro laughs a little " that's what Reimi says of satoru too. "

Hakiro : I'm sorry you got to be passed to that family. Your mother thought that would be best for you. It was hard to keep tabs on you after that... I thought you were living well.

Ririro shakes her head " it's not your fault.  So ... Mummy passed me over because she thought it was a good idea ? "

Hakiro ; she was dying.

Ririro ; why didn't she choose you ?

Hakiro: a mother does best for her baby.

__________________________________

Reimi sees ririro packing up her things in a luggage " ririro... Where are you going ?"

Ririro ; to find... My other mummy. The only one I've left. Not sure if she'll even take me in. *Smiles* but I want to see her. Know what kind of person she is.

Reimi : ... You will come back right ?

Ririro zips her luggage " hm ?" She turned around and looked at Reimi " of course !! We're family. Right...?"

" Right. " Reimi hugs her.

Ririro : plus... This is more like a mission. My father told me about it. Should be a curse.

Reimi ; alright then. Be careful.

__________________________________

Gojo stood outside by ririro's door and as Reimi leaves , he said a "yo."

Reimi; worried ?

Gojo : is she leaving ?

Reimi : just a tiny trip. To see her other mother. And also a mission. Not leaving us. Don't worry. Not leaving you.

Gojo ; I see. Are we sending her off ?

Reimi ; sure.