5: Not Welcomed

Ririro bows " nice to meet you. I'm ririro. "

" I heard you're an assassin. Why is someone like you here ?" Her supposedly new teammate, Dari said.

" Exactly. You kill don't you ? Why would you want to save people ? Or are you just bored with that and just want to kill monsters now ?" Her other teammate Bano added.

Ririro kept quiet " ... Gomen. (Sorry) "

Dari : tsk. Why can't we get someone else ?

Bano ; we're a minority. No choice.

Ririro ; ... Gomen

I guess it's the same everywhere... I'm just not welcomed.

__________________________________

She had been working as a jujutsu user for a few months now.

She was in her room meddling with a sphere. It had a hole in the middle. She started to wrap it  ...

At this time, someone knocked.

Ririro : huh ?

The door opened, it was gojo " yo. It's me. I brought someone with me."

Geto : hi . I'm geto suguru.

Ririro ; oh. Hi. I'm ririro.

Gojo picked up the sphere from her hand " oh . What's that ? Why are you wrapping it with seals ?"

" don't play with it. " geto takes it back from him " gomen. " he returns it to her. " I remember you're not a seal user."

Ririro : I'm not. Just learning some other things from this senpai...

Geto : this is...

Ririro: I'm trying to make a bomb. Seals keep things inside. I'm seeing if I can make this one hold curse power. Give it some instruction to explode upon impact.

Geto ; that's interesting.

Gojo ; hey ! I'm just introducing her to you because she's cool . Not make you all friends with her !

Geto : are you jealous ?

Gojo : hmph !

Ririro ; gomen. I didn't mean to come in between you two.

Geto ; ignore him. He's just being annoying. Gojo said you always hang out alone. Do you want to hang out with us instead ?

Ririro : eh ?

Gojo ; the three of us can be like a team !

Geto ; don't drag her in. That will kill her .

Ririro : team... that's nice...

Geto ; why ? Your teammates are not nice to you ?

Gojo ;  Dari and Bano right?

Ririro ; they don't like me. They think I'm just someone who likes killing.

Gojo picks up the smaller daggers wrapped in seals around the blades, but not its point . Geto takes it over and places it on the table.

Gojo picks it up again " I'm curious ! "

Ririro : this pins them in place. It's annoying... They always run.

Gojo ; eh... So this works ?

Ririro ; um.

Gojo : ririro just can't kick off some of your old habits huh.

Ririro : huh ?

Gojo : these stuff... Seem like stuff for ambush.

Ririro : .... I just thought it would help. You can be honest you know. Gojo. You actually don't like me as an assassin right ? You just brought me in, because I seemed to be an asset .

Gojo : hmm... Yes and no.

Ririro ; really ?

Gojo : I knew you were going to be an asset. But I like you.

Ririro ; why ?

Gojo ; why... no why. Just do.

Ririro : hmph. You're always so casual. Always just doing whatever you like.

Gojo ; ririro also does that, don't you ?

Ririro ; I don't !

Gojo: right... I wonder who goes on those missions herself even though it's supposed to be a team one.

Ririro ; they didn't want to do it. Someone had to exorcise it. Other people would be troubled.

Geto : so you mostly do it alone ?

Ririro ; ..... we go together. At the same place. Just... they do theirs. I do mine.

Gojo : why don't you ever complain about them ?

Ririro : it's not like others like working with me... I think.

Gojo : that's not true. I think I will like working with you.

Geto : since gojo said that. Then I think I will too.

Ririro : mmm....

Gojo : Plus, there's nothing not to like about our ririro.

Ririro : oh go away !

Gojo laughed a little.

Ririro : gojo. Arigatou.

Gojo ; why ?

Ririro : I might have find my old life boring. You brought me fun. Even though no one welcomes me here.... I still liked my missions.

" That's not true. " He picks up a wrapped sphere " I welcome you here. Ririro. " And he starts to leave for the door.

Ririro : give it back !!

Gojo ; don't be a cheapskate !!

Geto ; give it back to her !

" bye ! " and he runs off.

Ririro ; you're so strong. Like you need that !!

Geto sighs " I'll try to get it back for you."