New story?

——————————
This story is COMPLETE! However, it says it was updated because I created a new chapter to ask you all a question.

I can't believe people still read this story. It amazes me. Thank you all so much for the comments. You are all so supportive of each other and I hope you are taking care of yourselves.

I was thinking of writing a new ED story. It wouldn't be lashton or 5sos, because although I love 5sos still, I don't read their fanfics. It would be original characters. HOWEVER, I want your opinions!!

EDIT: yeah it's gonna be a sequel lol

Comment on the lines that you have an opinion on!

1. Should I write a new ED story?

2. What relationship dynamic? (For example: f/f, m/f, m/m (I really don't want to write m/m again because I don't relate to it as a female)). It doesn't have to be any of the above, those are just examples. There are many more relationship dynamics, I just don't know the name of them EDIT: it'll be m/m like this book.

3. List 5 names that you'd like to have in the story.

4. Would any of you like to help with the story character wise? Experience is everything, and you've all experienced so much in life. I'd model personality/behaviors/incidents/anything around you! Just comment 'yes' and I'll reach out to you via private message.

5. List some songs that resonate with you and your experience with your ED (diagnosed or undiagnosed, I wasn't diagnosed until a little over a year ago and I've been suffering with this for 11 years)

6. This doesn't have to do with the story, but tag some people you've met through this story! Who have you talked to in the comments? This is an appreciation moment!!!

I'll ask more later once we have these questions answered.

If this story goes anywhere, you can thank claire5SOStait for the inspiration to write again. It's been 8 years (I think?) since I started this story and have wanted to write again but didn't feel comfortable because I don't feel like I fit in a fandom anymore, aka I feel like no one will read my story. But I'd love to write again. Claire, (I'm assuming that's your name LOL) thank you for being such a dedicated reader. I'd dedicate this chapter to you but I don't know how to do that anymore (I don't even know if they have that feature anymore, I haven't used Wattpad in years) (edit: I think I did it? idk LMAO)

Also video is from their twitter bc I love that video for some reason LOL