My Personal Butler And Arriving At The Royal Capital

A lot might be an exaggeration considering there are only 3 beings who exited the [Portal] I have created but each of those 3 beings can compare to a million soldiers. And, that is only being humble.

Two red eastern dragons and a man with long purple ponytail hair exit the [Portal].

Those two red eastern dragons are the weakest amongst all the dragons in my portable world but they possess Perfection Realm Initial Stage strength.

The man wearing a butler uniform with long purple ponytail hair that can be called an 'Ikemen' is Camui Gakupo. He possesses the strength of Transcendent Realm Initial Stage which can already be called a powerhouse in the entire universe.

The reason why he became a butler of mine is that I saved him from his role. He was only a 'puppet' that needs to recite his script to entertain the mastermind and find the last page. Completing his encore and end roll and leading to a 'True End' is his goal but I helped him achieve it without any sacrifice at the price of him being my butler.

(If you don't get my reference, this Gakupo came from the Bad End Night Series. I will make a special chapter where Seref visits that world.)

The two red eastern dragons fly in circles above our carriage while Gakupo lands in front of me while bowing his head and putting his right hand into his chest.

"Gakupo greets Seref-sama."

"Gakupo, control those two dragons and command them to follow our carriage."

"Understood."

After commanding Gakupo, I walk towards Reim and Sue as I enter their carriage. I was designated as their guard since there might be some instances that an assassin will throw an explosive towards their carriage so I am here just to make sure that won't happen.

"Who is your brother, Touya? He can even summon a dragon and even have a personal butler."

"He is my grandfather's adopted grandson so he is my stepbrother. I have only heard of him and never met him until the time when we were subjugating horned wolves."

While I am in Sue and Reim's carriage, I heard Touya and the girls talking to each other but I didn't eavesdrop any longer.

"Are you royalty, Seref?"

Sue asks me in curiosity. I don't know why he didn't call me older brother since I am older than her by billions of years. Or maybe it is because of my appearance?

"I am a King of a world and the entire immortal race. Well, I didn't inherit my title but I founded a kingdom."

"Seref-dono must be talented in politics."

Reim commented.

"Of course, that is a given. If I am not talented in politics, I can't manage my kingdom and become its ruler."

Afterward, Sue, Reim, and I have a conversation on various topics until we arrived at the royal capital.