New Travel Companion And [Aport]

"By chance, did you come from Ishen?"

"Indeed, I came from Edo Of Ishen."

Touya walks towards Yae and introduces himself.

"I am Mochizuki Touya. Touya is the name and Mochizuki is the surname."

"Ooh, Touya-dono, were you born from Ishen too de gozaru ka!?"

"No, although it is similar, I came from a different country."

"Eh?!"

After Touya retorted to Yae's assumption, both Lindsey and Elsie are shocked. So, the twins might have assumed that Touya is from Ishen.

"How about that blindfolded young boy there?"

Yae asks Touya and the twins about me. I might as well introduce myself.

"I am Seref Mochizuki. If you are wondering, I am not blind and I can see very well despite my blindfold. Also, I am Touya's elder brother and I came from another world."

"Eh?!"

The twins, Yae and also Touya are shocked by my introduction.

Did you think I will hide that I am from another world? Oh, please! This world is magical. It is not like world travel is impossible with the power of magic.

"Well, I am a World Master. A World Master is someone who owns a world. Anyways, enough about me. I can talk about myself later. That aside, is there any problem with your body?"

I change the topic by asking Yae.

"No, there is no problem with my body de gozaru ga, that... I am ashamed to say that I dropped my traveling expenses before I came here, so..."

GuUuuuUuuU

Yae's stomach resounds grandly. Her face turns red and slumps her shoulder.

...

We exited a restaurant with a stuffed Yae.

In summary, Touya paid for the food expenses in the restaurant in exchange for having Yae as our new companion for our travel.

We leave the town of Amanesk and go further north.

This country, Belfast Kingdom is located in the west of the Europa continent and is the second biggest country in the west.

Hence, once we separated from the town, the houses become sparse and before long we see nothing besides mountains and forests. I wonder if the population is not so high for this country.

The level of people and carriages we encounter that come in go in two hours alone, greeting or not greeting, seems to increase as we got closer to the royal capital.

As usual, Touya, Lindsey, and Elsie are in the wagon while Yae is the driver of the carriage. As for me, I am floating above the carriage since there isn't that much space in the wagon.

Touya is currently studying a magic book filled with magic spells regarding null magic.

After learning from the magic book, Touya finds the null magic [Aport] and uses it. But in the end, he fails on his first try.

[Aport] is null magic that is used to pull small items into your hand. If I am not wrong, Touya tries to use [Aport] on Yae's katana but failed.

"Aport"

"Fuwaa!?"

We heard Yae's panicked voice who is sitting in the driver's seat. The braided rope that bounds Yae's hair was in Touya's hand.

"Success desu ne. It's useful depending on the usage, but it can also be frightening."

"Frightening?"

"Touya is correct. Aport can be used for pickpocketing and if someone is perverted enough, aport can be used to steal underwear. So Touya, I know you are perverted but please don't steal any underwear or as your elder brother, I might be forced to remove your manhood."

I warned Touya and he seems to have understood what I have said since he nodded in an instant.

"Excuse me, my hair is fluttering with the wind de gozaru..."

Touya returns the braided rope as soon as Yae turns around.

What a forgetful young man...