The Sword Of Origin

And so three days had passed since our first departure and we passed through several towns.

It seems we've crossed half the distance after looking at the map and it feels like the number of people coming and going has increased too.

Touya uses his newly acquired null magic which is [Long Sense] and he seems to pick up something. I check on the direction his attention was at using my immortal consciousness or also known as immortal sense.

I see a luxurious high-class carriage with men wearing armor who seems to be soldiers and many lizardmen wearing leather armor surrounding it. I can see the figure of a single man wearing a black robe and his face is as average as it can be.

The majority of the soldiers had fallen and the remaining ones that are trying to protect the carriage are using curved blades to cross swords with the spear-wielding lizardmen.

"Touya, I smell blood and see trouble."

"Elder brother Seref is right! Yae! People are being attacked by monsters ahead! Full speed!"

"Acknowledged!"

Our speed increased when Yae in the driver's seat whips the horse.

The lizardmen keep defeating the soldiers one by one and there seemed to be an elderly person and a child inside the carriage.

The soldiers are freaking useless. It is a miracle that they didn't lose their job.

"You all don't have to make a move. I alone am enough to deal with these inferior lifeforms!"

I say to Touya, Lindsey, Elsie, and Yae. They seem to be nervous but they still nod in agreement.

After that, I fly towards the soldiers at high speed which broke the wind barrier.

I arrive beside the soldiers as I clap my hands and a purple orb appears in the sky.

"Third law of space! The Core!"

I manipulate the law of space which made all of the lizardmen to be attracted into the purple orb like how metal is attracted towards a magnet.

"Darkness, come forth. I seek a lizard warrior, lizard man."

The black robe person keeps on summoning lizard men but all of the lizardmen that he has summoned are pulled into the purple orb.

The black robe person runs out of mana after several summonses of lizardmen but it is a futile effort.

I might as well end-all of the lizardmen.

As I thought of that, I summon a semi-transparent white sword with delicate and exquisite inscriptions inscribed on its blade in front of me. I grab the hilt of the sword using my right hand and I perform a sword stance.

"Origin Sword Art Form- 1st Form- I Am The Origin!"

"2nd Form- Destroy The Origin!"

After activating two sword art forms of the Sword Of Origin, I slash the sword of origin towards the gathered lizardmen in the sky.

A transparent white slash assaults the lizardmen but it passed through all of the lizardmen and also the purple orb. But in the next second, all of the lizardmen disappear into thin air with a 'poof' sound.

I didn't kill the lizardmen but instead, destroyed their origin. The origin of the lizardmen is darkness while the origin of darkness is mana.

After destroying mana itself, the lizardmen can't be supplied with darkness anymore so the lizardmen disappeared into thin air.

I then deactivate the purple orb so that the trees and the ground won't be pulled into the purple orb.

After defeating all of the lizardmen, I unsummoned the sword of origin and I look towards Touya, Lindsey, Elsie, and Yae who arrives after I defeated all the lizardmen.

"Lindsey, heal all the wounded soldiers. Touya, burry all the dead soldiers."

Touya and Lindsey nod at me after hearing my command.

After all of that is over my attention shifts towards the carriage where a young girl and a wounded elderly person are at.

In Another World As A Cultivatorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें