The Royal Capital Arefis And Duke Mansion

"Ooh! I can see it! The royal capital!"

Sue shouts as she leans forward on the window. When I also look at the distance through the window, I see a large waterfall with a height that towers behind a white castle and tall castle walls.

Royal capital Arefis. The capital city of this country is located on the banks of the palette lakes flowing from the waterfall. Also called the [City Of Lakes].

The Belfast Kingdom, located on the western part of the Europa continent, is relatively peaceful thanks to the easy atmosphere and benevolent Royal rule.

The silk produced in the Kailua province of the Belfast Kingdom is said to be the finest product in this world and the major industry in the sewing business. It's soft, light, and durable. This livelihood seems to be an important source of income and pride of this country which is the purveyor for nobles and Royal families in foreign countries.

But since this is just a mid-tier world that has degraded throughout millions of years, the silk produced in the Kailua province can't possibly compare to my kingdom's snow spider silk and without a doubt, it can take over the silk market.

With just that, I can take over the sewing business and since it is one of the main businesses of the Belfast Kingdom, it would result in damage not only the royalty of the Belfast Kingdom but also the livelihood of their people.

I can even resort to a hostile takeover by using that tactic but I wouldn't since there wouldn't be any fun in that if it is too easy. If I wanted it to be easy, I would have forced the royalty here with my Universe Realm Peak Stage strength and they would have no choice but to bow down my feet.

But as I have said, there would no be fun in that and it would just be a repeat of what I did back in the past when I visited the cultivation world in the Katake Multiverse.

There were several soldiers at the checkpoint on the city gate inspecting those who enter the capital. However, we passed through without being checked just from them seeing Sue and Reim's faces who were next to me.

Just like that, the carriage advanced straight towards the castle and we crossed a long stone bridge where a river flowed. There's also a checkpoint at the center of the bridge, but we pass through just as before.

"That is because ahead of the bridge we crossed is the residence of the nobles de gozaimasu."

Reim-san explains and I nod to his response, indeed. So it is something to separate the commoner's area and the noble's area.

We passed through a street where beautiful and splendid-looking estates are lined up in rows before long a big mansion appeared in front of the carriage. The wall of the grounds is also long. When we finally arrive before the gate, five to six gatekeepers open the heavy-looking gate slowly from left and right. I notice just now that the crest on the carriage is the same as the crest on the gate. So this is the Duke's Residence.

From a commoner's point of view or even a noble, the Duke's Residence is huge but for me who is the king of the immortal race, it is small. Small might be an understatement because it is smaller than the garden I have back in my palace.

The carriage stopped in front of the entrance and Sue opened the door energetically.

"Welcome home, Ojou-sama!"

"Umu!"

The maids line up in a row all bow simultaneously. Reim, Gakupo, and I got down from the carriage. Touya and the others also got down from the other carriage while the two dragons flying in the sky landed near us.

When we go through the entrance, one man came down from the large stairs onto the red carpet spread in front of us.

"Sue!"

"Father!"

Sue runs straight towards the man and mightily jumps into his chest.

"I'm so glad. I'm so very glad..."

"I am safe, nothing happened to me. Did you not receive the letter I gave to the messenger?"

"When I received the letter, I felt more dead than alive."

Sue's father. So this person is the King's brother, Duke Ortlinde. Bright golden hair and a seemingly sturdy build that exudes healthiness. Contrary to the gentle face that makes you feel kindness.

The Duke walked towards us when he finally parted with Sue and asked us a question.