25 ; her 'friend'

Start from the beginning

Heeseung nodded in mess and had his head facing the ground.

Suddenly Hyunjin patted his lap and whispered,
"Hey. Hey look here."

"What?" Heeseung asked in a stressful tone.

"Hi Heeseung."

Heeseung opened his eyes and shut them back tightly as he knows that the owner of the voice was Yerin.
He turned his head up.

"Let's go back to the class shall we?" Yerin continued

"Ah sorry Yerin but we're having some discussions." Hyunjin helped.

Yerin just looked at Hyunjin with a glare without respond anything and shifted her gaze back to Heeseung.
"Heeseung. Let's go" and approached closer to him, held his hand.

Hyunjin stood up and held her sleeve.
"Hey can you just respect us? I said we're having discussion. Can't you hear me? Or do you want me to communicate with you using sign language? Let go of his hand. Now."

"What do you want? You can talk with him later and for your information, he is also my friend now. Get off my way!" She scolded and took her steps to the class with Heeseung.

Hyunjin scoffed and had his hands on his waist,
"What a trash."

--

"Haesoooo" Nari happily spun around Haesoo with her usual cheerful face.

Haesoo put down her pen and took off her glasses. She looked at Nari, her right eyebrow raised when she saw her being happy as usual again after days of acting different.

Haesoo wanted to ask, but she didn't want to ruin the mood so she just serve her friend well.
"Helloooo mate. Have you done your work? Or do you need any help?"

"She must have something for you to do for her. That's why she acted like that." Sejin interrupted while giggling along with Jiwoo.

Nari looked at them with a glare and switched her gaze back to Haesoo, watching her doing her work.

"Hey, teacher is absent today. Stop doing the work and let's talk." She provoke as always.

"See, I told you. She must have something to persuade." Sejin mouthed again.

Nari looked at her while doing the 'sshh' sign.

"Okay okay. What do you want to talk about?" Haesoo asked while closing her book as she has been influenced by her.

"I don't know either. I thought you have something to talk about."

"Actually I do"

"WHAT" Nari yelled excitedly.

Haesoo giggled and look at her sharply into the eyes.
She release the stare and let out a deep breath.

"Aaah it's been a long time since we went out with Heeseung..." She looked at Nari "and Hyunjin."

Nari's cheeks turned red, as fast as her neuron react when she heard Hyunjin's name.

"Oh world, what's with that colour of cheeks? What's wrong with you? Is it hot here?" Haesoo asked playfully and laughed by her reaction.

"W-what are you talking about.I don't have any relationship with him"

"Hm? I didn't say anything about both of you. What's with that statement girl?? Are you sure... ??" Haesoo laughed again.

"Stop stop. We talk about other thing shall we?" Nari interrupted quickly in nervousness made Haesoo laughed all the way talking with her.

--

"Aaah here we are. I never knew the name of the school we're going to have our sports day at until we arrive here." Jihoon muttered, stretching his arm while getting off from the bus with the other students following after him.

"Same here. I never focus when the teacher tell us the school name. This school is kinda big..." Hyunjin joined and Heeseung nodded too.

Beomgyu looked at Jihoon and hit his shoulder,
"Hey. I heard this is girls school. Go find for your love here." and showed his evil smile.

"No no. Heeseung may get them all" Jihoon replied made Heeseung stared at him and ignore him right away.

Sunoo shook his head,
"You guys are aimless. We're here to get the first place for our team. Not searching for girls."

"Students! Come here." The sports teacher called made all the students stand in a line each forms.

"Please behave okay. This is not our school so don't do anything nonsense here. Your team house has been prepared so we need you to go to your team house as soon as you enter the field. Be careful if the pitch is slippery as it was raining last night. Alright now, in the exact line, slowly and respectfully go inside the school."

"Alright Sir!" The students obeyed.

"Heeseung let's walk together." Yerin approached shamelessly in front of Heeseung friends and linked her arm with Heeseung's.

Hyunjin and Sunoo looked at her with an embarassing face. They looked at each other and judging using their face, unable to say anything as the girl is really near to them.

"Can you go first? It's not necessary if teachers see us like this. Let me just walk with my friends and you can walk with other girls clasmate. Look. They are waiting for you." Heeseung mouthed and Yerin sighed.

She let go of Heeseung's hand and continue walking with other girls.

Heeseung let out a relief,
"I can finally breathing peacefully right now." and his words made his friends laugh.

They are walking through the school hall of fame and look at each categories of students.

Hyunjin stopped and joined Heeseung reading them all.

"BEST SCHOOL ATHLETES 4 YEARS IN A ROW"
"Kim Mijoo - Life must goes on"
"Park Sooyoung - Run as fast as you want to success"
"Nam Hongjoo..."
"Jeon Sejin..."

Hyunjin moved to another category and continue reading.

"STUDENTS' BEST PERSONALITY 4 YEARS IN A ROW"
"Kim Aeri.."
"Shin Jinhee.."
"Lee Hyeri.."
"Lee Jiwoo..."

And moved to the last category

"EXCELLENT STUDENTS 4 YEARS IN A ROW"
"Kim Yuna"
"Ahn Chaeyoung.."
"Seo Na-"

He stopped,
'Wait- this name is familiar.'

"S- Seo Nari?!" He widened his eyes in disbelief and reassure himself by looking at their pictures.

It's Nari's picture.

He moved his eyes to the name under Nari's.

"Yoon Haesoo" His jaw dropped,

"Heeseung come here!"

"What? Let me read thi-"

"I said come here!"

Heeseung approached, "Why?"

"You're in trouble."
Hyunjin pointed out his finger to the category and Heeseung eyes widened.

"Y- Yoon Haesoo?"
"This is- This is her school?!"

"No no this can't be."

Hyunjin pulled Heeseung's chin to make him look at her picture.

"It's her" Hyunjin said.

"Heeseung! Hurry up!" Yerin shouted.

Heeseung shut his eyes tight and folded his lips.
Damn...