25 ; her 'friend'

En başından başla

Heeseung titled up his head and saw Dalmi walking through the hallway to go to her class.
He quickly took a step away from the girl and head off to his class.

Dalmi saw him switched gaze from her and had her eyebrows frowned,
"What's wrong with him?"

Dalmi then suddenly saw Yerin from behind who was looking at Heeseung with smirk.
"Aah this girl again. I guess she got cursed by Heeseung and I hope so. Why do she need to be in this school?" and rolled her eyes.

...

"Hello friend let's buy our foods." Yerin approached to Heeseung's table while holding his arm by the time the bell rang as a sign of recess time.

Heeseung, who was still sitting on his seat looked up at her and switching glance with his friends who were feeling weird by Yerin's action. He put down his pen and follow her forcibly.

His friends dropped their jaws, and so the other classmates.

"What's wrong with her?"
"Heeseung tackled her?" "I think so"
"But Heeseung rejected her before this"
"I think they're in love now"
"Bye bye my Yerin."
"Damn it. Heeseung always wanted a new girl."

...

"Hi Heeseung, can you accompany me buying some books? I'm afraid to go alone."
...
"Heeseung, teach me this question please. I'm out of thoughts."
...
"Heeseung, let's be a partner for this game"
...
"Hi my friend. This is for you, chocolate milk"
...
"Heeseung, my finger is bleeding, can you bring me to the medic room?"
...
"Heeseung let's go home together."
...
"Heeseung"

"Heeseung"

"Heeseung"

Yes, Heeseung faced these everyday. Even after his training, just went out from the toilet, recess time, when he's doing his work and at the end of school time, Yerin came to him and linking her arm with his and bring him to anywhere she wanted.

Heeseung can't lie, he really wanted to punch her face but he still thinking of his relationship with Haesoo. He loves her. He don't want to lose her. He don't want her to know about the bet from someone else. He don't mind about late or early, he just want to tell her directly from his mouth, not from others.

And again, he regret to date her for a bet. He regret that he easily approve Yerin to be his friend. Too many fake relative he did, Haesoo and Yerin. Fake couple and fake friendship. Heeseung really felt like he wanted to restart his life or atleast turn back the time.

-

"Hyunjin, please help me. I can't hold myself. She has been too much now." Heeseung whined.

"Why did you said that you agree to be her friend?"

"Can you imagine if I didn't? Hyunjin, she knows Haesoo's account. She can tell Haesoo anytime she wants and my life will be at the end."

"I'm nearly to give up now. She is just too much. I don't have my freedom anymore eversince that day."

"And now, she can come here anytime she wants because she wants to be with me. Am I her slave? Am I her personal assistant?." Heeseung let out his frustration sigh, "Everyone is talking about us now. Everyone is saying that I'm having special relationship with her because she is always stick with me. Please I hate this."

Hyunjin patted his back,
"I don't know what to say but I hope everything will be okay. You have to deal with her if you love your relationship. But as I said earlier, you need to tell Haesoo before Yerin take the step. If you need help then I'll always be here."