I care about you (requested)

Start from the beginning

"Okay. If that's how you feel."

She stormed out of the room and wiped the tears from her eyes as she slammed the door to the guest room and plopped onto the bed, crying a little.

She finished crying not long after but she didn't dare leave the room.

Instead, she got a little sleep because her eyes were heavy from crying and she also busied herself with talking to the girls and interacting with some fans.

But soon, two am arrived, and she became worried about you once again.

The way you spoke to her hurt her feelings, of course, and she still wasn't very happy with you.

But she loves you more than anything else in this world and she wants to check on you, hoping that she can find a way to get you to rest and eat.

She returned to the bedroom and she felt a little relieved to find that there wasn't much left on the bed. Just a few papers now.

You were sitting up against the pillows, your eyes looking more tired than Rosie has ever seen before.

You looked so exhausted and so sleep-deprived.

She could see the dark circles under your eyes.

But instead of making a big fuss about it, afraid you'd get into an argument, she decided to do something else.

She got into bed and instead of curling up under the covers, she curled up on your lap.

She put her head on your thigh, pushing the papers out of her way, and she closed her big brown eyes.

"Seriously, Rosie?" You scoffed. "Must you do this right now?"

"Yes, I must." She said. "I'm sleepy and I miss you, so this is where I'm sleeping for the night. Love you and goodnight."

She yawned and then began to drift off to sleep.

"Whatever you say." You grumbled and continued to study hard.

But, a few hours later, you knew you were pushing yourself too hard as you became so exhausted that you couldn't keep your eyes open much any more.

You looked away from your notes and all of the papers to look at the clock and you went wide-eyed upon realizing it was after four am.

You looked down at Rosé and your heart sank as it hit you just how much you messed up.

You cursed under your breath a few times and then closed your eyes, realizing then just how nice it felt to do so.

You can't remember the last time you slept and that was worrying.

You're losing your focus and you're crashing hard.

Rosie was right.

You're pushing yourself much too hard and you desperately need a break.

You stared back at your girlfriend, watching as she slept through the tears in your eyes.

"I screwed up." You mumbled. "Oh, Rosie, I'm so sorry."

You sniffled and rubbed your eyes, so exhausted.

"I can't believe I said those things to you. I can't believe I spoke to you that way. I shouldn't have ever done that but I was so stressed at that moment that I couldn't look away from what I was doing. I wish I could take it all back but I know I can't."

You let out a shaky breath and the sight of her looking so peaceful and so precious as she slept on you warmed your heart.

"I'm so sorry, Rosie. I swear that I didn't mean any of it. I never would. I know you're right but I'm so stressed out because these finals are so important and I'm so afraid I'm going to fail. I'm always terrified of that. Failure scares me and I can't afford to fail this so I've been pushing myself, that way I can't screw up."

You shook your head, so disappointed in yourself.

"But it's no excuse. I never should've said those things to you. You're my girl and I know that you're just looking out for me."

"That's exactly right."

You jumped when you watched her eyes open and watched a smile tug at her lips.

"Rosie, you scared the hell out of me." You said as you put your hand over your heart. "Weren't you sleeping? How did you hear all of that?"

"I'll tell you how, my girl. I was pretending. I did fall asleep for a bit but I woke up before you started talking to me. I just didn't say anything or open my eyes in hopes that you'd open up to me sooner or later." She grinned.

"I messed up."

"I know." She said.

"I shouldn't have talked to you like I did."

"No, you shouldn't have. I didn't deserve that."

"You didn't and you never would." You said before a heavy sigh fell from your lips.

"You don't have to explain everything to me, I heard it all." She said and took your hands into hers. "Y/N, what you said and the way you spoke to me hurt my feelings a lot. You made me cry."

You but your lip, your sadness and guilt growing.

The thought of making her cry broke your heart.

"But I forgive you because you apologized and I know you mean it." She said. "I know you're stressed and you're exhausted but it doesn't give you the right to talk to me, or anyone, the way you did."

"I know."

"Good." She said. "You have to take care of yourself. You can't do this to yourself anymore, y/n. It's too much. You need some sleep and you need to eat."

"I'm just scared." You sniffled, your lower lip trembling. "I don't want to fail."

"You won't, baby girl." She assured as she squeezed your hands. "Because you're a smart cookie and I believe in you."

"Thank you." You chuckled as she let go of one of your hands to wipe away your tears. "It's late and I'm exhausted. If I get some sleep now, can we have breakfast in the morning?"

"I think you mean lunch, my love. Because with all the sleep you're lacking, I have a feeling you're going to sleep well into the afternoon."

She played with your hair as a smile tugged at her lips.

"But yes, of course we can. It can be anything you want. I'll cook for you or we'll go out or order in. That's your choice. But tomorrow, you take the day away from studying to rest and relax. For now, you get some sleep."

"Okay." You agreed and she pecked your lips before gathering your things and putting them on the table across the room for you. "Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome, my girl." She smiled as she laid down beside you, kissing your lips.

You put your head on her chest and she held you tight, kissing your head a few times.

"I love you so much." You said as you closed your tired eyes, falling asleep in her arms.

"I love you more, sweet girl."