Chapter 24 - Engaged?

bibilisan ko na po yung flow ng story para matapos na siya within 30 chapters. :)

Chapter 24 -  Engaged?

I was happy. 

Slowly everyone around me is getting their happiness. And in time I would too. 

I'm at Paris to visit my cousin, I've missed her so much, ang tagal na din kasi namin hindi nagkikita. Siguro there was a feud between us before dahil kay Ian pero we set it aside kasi kahit ano pang sabihin ng iba, blood will always be thicker than water. 

Sabi nga ni Yuri, Ian is just a guy. Sure a hot sizzling hot. But even if he's ridiculously hot, we would always be cousins, at ayun yung mahalaga. 

Simula nung engagement fiasco ni Yuri, she never came back to Manila. Yes dad did banish her to Manila, she was free to visit pero she held her word na hindi na siya babalik muna. 

I'm at Yuri's boutique right now dahil sabi niya kailangan namin magusap and yeah I guess we do need to talk. I have to tell her din naman something eh. 

One of Yuri's staff offered me coffee and I took it. 

"Oh my God you're engaged!" 

She grinned at me at niyakap ko agad siya. "Congratulations!" I said. Yuri's engaged you can tell by the huge diamond ring on her finger. 

"Jean prposed last night. Gosh Elena it was so romantic." Yuri exclaimed. I was so happy for my cousin.  She met Jean Pierre a year ago, a Calvin Klein model and they hit it off when she was invited for the fashion show. 

Kitang kita ko talaga sa mga mata ng pinsan ko na mahal na mahal niya si Jean Pierre at sobra siyang saya kasama nito. 

"Tell me everything." I said. And there she told me how Jean Pierre proposed to her, last night Jean Pierre held her a private fashion show at his flat, Jean would normally daw held his show for her it was a sexual inuedo for them. Anyway Jean was stripping and he asked Yuri to help him strip naked. And inside his Calvin Klein underwear was the huge diamong ring. 

Hindi ko alam kung romantic ba iyon para sa akin or what, but I guess may sarili tayong definition ng romantic right? For Yuri it was Jean Pierre stripping in front of her and the ring was inside  hidden inside the underwear. 

For me naman it would be when a guy would kneel and propose. Yeah I'm the classic kind of romance. 

Yuri was going to design her own wedding dress of course and it will be held here at France where Yuri would finally give up her citizenship which I doubt dad would agree on. 

"Ikaw couz kailan?" she asked. 

"Hindi ko alam."  I said. "Henry did propose." I admitted "Pero I told him I need time to think pa. Ayokong magmadali. Alam ko madami na kaming nasayang na taon ni Henry kaso....." I cut off