Chapter 19 - Pain in the player's heart

Dedicated to Ate Mary! Happy Christmas! Enjoy it! Kuya Kim would love it!

Chapter 19 – Pain in the player’s heart

Because I felt that I’ve been unfair with Ian during our time in Paris, I asked him to stay for today, I wanted to make it up to him. So we took another time off, just for today. Okay I know this day is because of my guilt dahil nagu-guilty ako sa pag-iwan sa kanya sa Paris at pagpunta ng London ng hindi niya alam.

But I really want to make it up to him. Even if I’m having second thoughts about the engagement, I do love Ian, and I can’t hurt him. Hindi man ako sure sa gagawin ko alam ko na mahal ko siya.

“Baby shower with me.” Pagaaya niya sa akin and I smiled at him and walked towards him, inakbayan niya ako at pumasok na kami sa loob ng bathroom. We showered together and made love under the cold pouring water.

After showering, Ian said he would prepare our breakfast; it was always him who make our breakfast dahil siya laging unang nagigising sa amin. And so nandito ako sa kwarto para magbihis at ayusin na din yung gamit namin ni Ian.

I opened the television para habang nilalabas ko yung mga damit ni Ian sa suitcase niya at sa akin na din ay nakikinig ako ng balita sa tv.

“Engaged? Rumors had surfaced that Prince Harry is now engaged!” napatingin ako sa television at nilakasan yung volume. “During his visit in Paris, rumors had said that he met his old flame.” It wasn’t shocking diba dahil nakita nila si Henry na may niyakap dati?

“It is said also that the woman is actually the first daughter of the Philippines.” I’m currently watching E! News and bigla nilang pinakita yung picture namin ni Henry nung una kaming nagkita sa restaurant, it was when he hugged me. “If you look closely you could see the face of the woman and the people around the restaurant confirmed the photo.” The blonde woman said, hindi ko alam yung pangalan niya I think it’s Maria. “In that very same afternoon, they met in Seine River and Prince Harry took her in his arms.”Sabi niya then biglang pinakita yung picture namin ni Henry. Then they zoomed it to my hand. “If you look closely you will notice the ring in Ms. Elena’s hand. After getting together at Seine River, they went back to London. And the media had seen a car getting inside the Buckingham palace with Prince Harry in it with a woman also which we can assume is Ms. Elena Elizabeth Rodriguez of the Philippines.”

I’m in big trouble dahil the media won’t stop. And I’m sure they’d find out what happened before with me and Henry.

“Ms. Elena had come back to her country alone. She welcomed the First son William Fitzgerald into her country, the two are pretty close for it is said they went to Harvard together. Photos had been sent and the ring on Ms. Elena’s finger is still on and so did the Royal family welcome her? Will we be able to see yet another royal wedding?”

Nilipat ko agad yung channel pero pareparehas lang sila ng pinapakita. And I went to a local channel, it was a morning talk show at ayun din yung pinapakita.

“Sa tingin mo totoo kaya ang balitang engaged si Elena kay Prince Harry?” This was the woman who interviewed me during the Tondo campaign.