Chapter 22 - Showbiz Inside (Elena's Interview)

This is just actually the interview of Elena. Special chapter lang to. A Valentine Special. I guess. Next Chpater 22.5 would be the real chapter eto parang yung talk show na mapapanood sa next update. :) No point of view for this.

Chapter 22 - Showbiz Inside (Elena's Interview) 

All cameras were ready for the take. Everyone was busy doing last checks with the equipment along with the mics and cameras. Even the set, they wanted to make sure that everything would seem perfect in the eyes of the cameras for today. 

Today, Showbiz Inside would have the biggest scoop for the year, the management got a chance to hold the special interview for the first daughter who just came back after 2 years at working in the White House. 

"And we're ready in five four three action." the director said as one of the pd's snapped the chapperboard that signified that they were already filming.

"Magandang umaga. I'm your showbiz correspondent Shiela Manalastas and today we have a very special guest." Shiela the host of showbiz inside said as she greeted everyone with her warm smiles. "Kilala ang ating bisita as the first daughter so let's all welcome Ms. Elena Rodriguez." she said as she turned around and welcomed the first daughter.

Elena came out with a smile plastered on her face, she was beautiful and what she wore for today's interview speaks elegance and perfection.

"Please." Shiela said and directed her to sit at the sofa. And of course she sat on the sofa. "Welcome back Elena."

"It's good to be back." Elena answered.

"So kamusta ka na?"

Elena smiled "Ah I'm fine."

"What are your plans now that you're back?"

"I sitll don't know my plans. Siguro for now I'll take a break from work."

"So hindi ba totoo na tatakbo ka for this election?"

Elena laughed softly "Dad and I haven't talk about that yet. But I'm not saying I will run ah." she siad.

Sheile straighten up "Elena, I want to ask you something, it's been bugging me and I know the whole nation is. So will you be engaged?" she asked bashfully. 

Elena laughed "With who naman?" she asked. 

"With Prince Harry." Shiela answered. "Last year was something. You spend your holiday sa London with them right?" 

"Yes I did. Pero I am not yet enagged."

"So you will be?" Shiela asked acting like she was hopeful. 

Elena shrugged "Who knows pero right now marriage for me is a no. Madami pa akong gustong gawin ."