Chapter 17 - When in Paris

A/N: I think it's time to reveal Elena's past don't you? So in this chapter you'll know what exactly happened before. 

Chapter 17 - When in Paris

When we arrived in Paris, the prime minister welcomed us, he offered us a place to stay pero dahil Ian and I wished na low-profile lang kami so we said no. We stayed at Le Meurice and so did my security details. Our visit to Paris was not announced kaya free kaming umalis. 

Day One, we visited the Cathedrals first. We decided na tsaka nalang namin bibisitahin si Yuri for us not to spoil our vacation and I also decided na wag ng isipin yung sinabi ni Dad. I love Ian and that's final. Hindi man perfect yung relationship ko with Ian, I'm happy with him kaya dad should be happy and proud that I'm happy already. 

Day Two, we visited the museums and of course we went to Eiffel Tower, it was so romantic because we stayed up till the sunset and I was in Ian's arm as we watched the sun go down.

And here comes Day Three the day we decided to visit Yuri. Pero before that we strolled the streets of Paris. Napakaganda talaga ng Paris and Yuri's lucky na dito siya pinatapon ni Dad of course we still have class. Dito kasi sa Paris there's no harm for Yuri's manipulative tricks. Kaya dito siya pinatapon at nandito ang atelier niya. 

While walking I was checking my phone for news and all "Didn't we agree on na walang gagamit ng phones?" Ian asked 

I stopped from walking and so did he and I looked at him and smiled. "Gusto ko lang malaman yung mga nangyayari while we're gone." I said. 

He sighed in defeat "Ok go on read the news. Hindi ko naman pwedeng sabihin na wag dahil that's you and I will never change you." he said, oh so sweet pero nakonsensya naman ako sa sinabi niya. 

So I decided to turn my phone off but damn Google alert. I received one alert. Therefore, I read it and was shocked. "What is it?" tanong ni Ian sa akin. 

Tumingin ako sa kanya "Prince Harry is here in Paris." I announced. 

He smiled "I didn't know you're a fan of the English Royals. So do you want to meet him? I'm sure you being a first daughter would do the trick." Ian said. 

And I almost laughed so hard. I was not a fan of the Royalties. "Are you okay with that?" tanong ko sa kanya. 

He shrugged "If it's makes you happy to see one of the princes then Yuri can wait." 

I smiled at his thoughtfulness "I've already seen the two princes."

"So hindi na tayo pupunta?"

"Nah let's go I want to see Henry." I blurted out. And it was a wrong choice of words or rather a name. 

Napatingin lalo sa akin si Ian nagtataka ata siya bakit Henry ang sinabi ko. "Henry?"