7 | Dual Battle! Lucario and Charizard versus Greninja and Pikachu!

Start from the beginning

This was my Charizard!

Clemont: "Oh no! Y/N is going to have the disadvantage here! Even though his Charizard is absurdly strong, Greninja can counterattack with his type!" Clemont alerts me, but it isn't lie I wanted to put him out in the first place. I kinda had no choice.

Deciding on the next Pokémon to send out, I could sense Lucario's gaze on me. I look back at him as I could see he wanted to be on the field. I do have to restrict him.

I need him at his peak, we could never know what would happen unless I don't rest him. But Lucario continues to look at me.

Even by his look, it felt like he was begging for me to be out there. Of course, he hasn't fought along with any of his team members...and Charizard has been gone for so long...

Deciding on what to do here...I give it up. Lucario just wants to fight, that's all. I remember when my mum used to take my games away because I was on it too much. This is kind of the same thing here.

Without even speaking audibly, Lucario already knew I was going to send him out, and slowly began to walk onto the field, he met up with Charizard and the two spoke in their native Pokémon tounge.

I was guessing that Lucario was probably filling in Charizard on what happened earlier. As Charizard looks back at me, I could only feel a sense of worry fade away from him. After all, I think he believed I perished back in the cave...

Serena: "Wo-woah....without even saying anything Lucario had went on the field...!"

Bonnie: "Is this how tight their friendship is?" Both of them both question, but to be honest, I think it stemmed from when I was playing the actual video game.

I used to think that Lucario was the best Pokémon ever, then again there were legendaries too back then that I thought were cool too, but when your own Pokemon defeats Mewtwo! A genetically modified Pokémon that knows every move...

Then I realized...it was time to reconsider.

As Lucario and Charizard posed up beside each other, somewhat displaying they are a dynamic duo, Greninja and Pikachu didn't feel an ounce of intimidation from the two.

Clemont: "Looks like I'm going to have to count it off. Lucario and Charizard versus Greninja and Pikachu!" He says, stepping up. Even the tense concentration from the two sets of pokemon was enough to call that a battle.

"Trainee Y/N, versus Trainer Ash! The battle will commence...NOW!"

Instantly, both Lucario and Charizard who were once standing proudly together, get into shape and form. Since it's been a long time since they've fought together, they probably thought they could use this as a warmup.

Y/N: "Charizard! Use Air Slash! Lucario, get em with Bone Rush!" I command, and instantly, they get to work.

A simple white bone staff was made into the hands of my Shiny Lucario and Charizard flew up into the air, how wing gleaming with a bright light blue color.

Ash: "Alright! Let's do this! Greninja! Use Cut! Pikachu, attack with Iron Tail!" Ash commands as well, and Greninja makes a white small blade while Pikachu's tail becomes a steel colored.

As the two set of Pokémon ran into the middle to see who would get the first hit...it was actually...none of them.

Lucario attacked from overhead, with his entire body off the ground as Greninja used Cut to clash weapons.

Pikachu had jumped up into the air to meet with Charizard as both of their attacks collided, and it created such force that it almost blew Ash and I's hats!