24- Anguish

Klaus wanted me to go to some stupid town fundraiser and I told him I'd rather die than kiss the ass of these towns people. He is going to pick me up after he is done, which leads me to why I'm sat in my bedroom of the Salvatore house getting caught up on reality TV with a bottle of wine. I hear a knock on my door before it is opened revealing someone I have not seen in weeks, "Stefan, long time no see brother." I say quite annoyed with the sight of his face. His words from Atlanta shooting through my conscious.

He steps further into my room while looking at me with a murderous gleam in his eyes, "So, are you going to say anything? Or are you just going to stand there being all creepy

He steps further into my room while looking at me with a murderous gleam in his eyes, "So, are you going to say anything? Or are you just going to stand there being all creepy." I say before taking a drink of my wine. He tilts his head before pulling a gun from behind his back, I speed forward but before I can snap his neck I feel 2 pricks into my stomach, I look down seeing two darts in my stomach. "I would say I'm sorry but that would be a lie." My entire body goes numb and suddenly I'm in Stefan's arms, "I'm. Going. To. Kill. You." I groan out as I try to stay awake. He looks down at me with a smirk, "Not if I kill you first." And my mind goes dark.

As I wake up excruciating pain erupts in my lungs and across my body making me scream. A gag soaked in what I assume is vervain, is in my mouth and tied around my head. My lungs feel as if they are being doused in acid, the skin where the cloth is, melting. A pain is prevalent in my stomach, looking down I find a staked in my abdomen. I look forward and see Stefan and Elena sat in the front seat. I scream out Stefan's name but it just comes out in a screech. As I wiggle around trying to find a way out of this torture, the ropes tighten around my body, only burn my skin more. Tears stream down my face as I cannot find a way to free my self.
"What are you doing, Stefan?" I hear Elena ask before a cellphone begins ringing. I can't help the whimpers escaping my mouth as I inhale the vervain.
"Hello Damon, she's a little busy right now." I hear Stefan say.
"Why the hell do you have Elena's phone?" I hear Damon in the phone and let out a loud scream. "Is that Alice? What are you doing?"
"I'm making my next move. Let me ask you something...What will Klaus do if he can't make anymore hybrids and I kill Alice?" I begin trying to kick out the back door but can barley do anything, extremely weak from the vervain. "What?" Elena yells from the front seat.
"Stefan, leave them out of this." Damon yells before I hear a window roll down.
"What are you doing? Stefan, let me out of this car. Do you hear me? Let me out of the car!" Elena yells as I continue moaning out in pain. He should have just killed me.
"So, what's the plan, Stefan? What's the big move you're making?"
"I took Klaus's family to make him suffer. I'm not gonna let him make himself a new one."
"So, what are you gonna do, huh? Are you gonna lock me in some cave and keep me hostage?"
"Maybe, I'll just turn you into a vampire."
"Stop the car, Stefan! Stop the car, Stefan!" Every drop of vervain that enters my system I feel myself becoming weaker, both physically and mentally. Silent tears streaming down my face as the betrayal of a brother burns me.

"Stefan, how nice to hear your voice." I hear Niklaus' voice through a cell phone as I stare through the windshield of the car, silent as the sizzling of my skin fills my ears.
"Tell your hybrids to get out of town, Klaus."
"Well that's not gonna happen until I get my coffins back."

"Okay, well then I'm gonna drive your blood source off Wickery Bridge and make sure you never see you girlfriend again."
"I don't believe you Stefan. You won't hurt them." Suddenly pain erupts in my stomach as Stefan twists the stake in it making me scream out in pain, my blood flooding onto the backseat of the car.
"Alice?" I hear Klaus say into the phone as I whimper in pain.
"No! No! No! What are you doing?" Elena screams from the front seat.
"What's going on?" Klaus yells into the phone.
"I moved the stake closer to Alice's heart and I just fed Elena my blood. No more hybrids if she's a vampire."
"You won't do it." Klaus says in disbelief.
"Really? Try me, because your coffins are next to go. Say goodbye to your family Klaus." I feel the car speed up as Elena screams, "Stefan, slow down! Stefan! Stefan, stop it!"
"Fine, I'll send them away. You win." Klaus says tensely. Stefan doesn't slow down making Elena scream more, "Stefan! Stefan, stop!"
"Stop the car, Stefan!" Klaus yells into the phone. The car suddenly stops sending me flying onto the ground of the car, the stake pushing further into my body making me scream. I hear both car doors slam shut and suddenly I'm left alone in the back of the car, on the ground. The car filled with only my sniffles of dismay as I shake on the ground, covered in burns and my blood. I hear the back door open and my legs are grabbed before I hit the concrete of the road. I look down at the ground as Stefan pulls the vervain from around my head. "Go." I say, my voice scratchy and painful. He sighs before getting in the car and speeding away. Leaving me tied up on the street. "Alice." I look over and see a sobbing Elena. "Please help me out of these." I say numbly. As she unravels the ropes from around my body I sit and stare straight ahead, overlooking the lake covered by the darkness of the night. "Thanks." I mumble as she pulls the last rope off. I curl my legs to my chest as I fiddle with the bracelet from Klaus, staring numbly at the ground.

Both my hands are grabbed making me look up. Klaus is crouched down Infront of me, his expression concerned, "Sweetheart can I take you home?" I nod once before he picks my broken body off the pavement. Klaus speeds us away and sets me on the bed in his home. "I'm going to get you some blood my love." I nod as I continue fumbling with the bracelet. He comes back with a glass of blood that I down in one gulp. "Do you want to feed from me?" I look over at him and his face coated with worry. Tears once again welt in my eyes as I nod. He frowns and pulls me onto his lap, he raises his wrist Infront of my mouth and rests his chin on top of my head. I press a kiss on the inside of his wrist before biting into his as gently as I can. As I feed from him he brushes his hand through my hair. I feel my skin patching it's self up, riding me of the physical scars, but not the mental ones. I pull my fangs from his wrist and lean into his chest, needing to be as close to him as possible. "Love, can you tell me what happened?" I pull my head from his chest and look into his eyes, "I will. But I need you to promise me something Nik." He nods without second thought, "Anything." I gulp, "Promise you won't ever leave me." I say looking down once again and twirling the shining jewelry. He grabs my wrist with one hand and tilts my chin, making me look at him, "I will never, leave you again. I give you my word." I smile softly at him as tears run down my face. I press my lips on his in a soft kiss before he wraps his arms around me, my senses filled by only him. "I love you Nik."
"I love you, always and forever." My tears flood down my face, but this time from love. His family vow, he shared it with me in the 20s although never used it toward me. "Always and forever." After a while of just sitting in each other's arms in silence I break it, "I'm off vervain, open your mind to me." My conscience and his blend together as I show him what happened in my bedroom and in the back of Stefan car. I pull out of the memory and feel his entire body tense, "I'm going to tear out his inners and feed them to Damon." He says in a murderous tone. I can't help the chuckle that escapes me, "No your not." He sighs dramatically, "Perhaps I can forego the feeding them to Damon, on your behalf." I roll my eyes, amused with his declaration to torture people for me. "Splendid, how I appreciate your sacrifice."
"Only for you my love."