12- Tennessee

"Do you miss New York?" Klaus questions me as I look out the window of the jet. "Yes and no, I had been there for 20 years before deciding to visit my brothers. I needed a little break." On Sunday morning Klaus got the call we were waiting on, now we are on our way to Pensacola, Florida. "Would you rather be there than with me right now?" I look over at him and find him looking at me intensely. "No, you went with me to do something that was important to me. And now I'm going with you to do something important to you. If it's important to you it's important to me as well." He smiles softly at me as the plane begins to descend. "Stefan, is picking us up." I groan, "I'm going to give him the silent treatment until he apologizes for being a complete ass."

I step off the plane and Stefan is glaring at me from inside the SUV, I flip him off before opening the backseat car door and getting in

I step off the plane and Stefan is glaring at me from inside the SUV, I flip him off before opening the backseat car door and getting in. "Thanks for letting me know you were leaving. I had to find out from Klaus." Stefan says from the driver's seat. I stare out the window and watch as Klaus carries my bags down the steps of the plane. "So what, now you just going to ignore me?" Yup. Klaus puts my bags in the trunk before getting in the passenger seat. "So who are we going after?" I question Klaus.

"So she speaks." Stefan groans and I roll my eyes. "The man we are looking for used to work with Ray Sutton, our werewolf, in Memphis." I hum, "So torture him to get our answers?" He smiles at me through the mirror. "Exactly Love." I shake my head back and forth with a smile. I feel the car stop, "This is the address." Stefan says before getting out of the car. Klaus turns around to look at me, "Are you staying here?" I nod with a yawn. "I think I'm going to take a nap, have fun." He smiles at me before getting out of the car. I grab my blanket and pillow from the floor and lay across the seat before dozing off.

Klaus and I stand beside each other in the darkness as we wait for one of the women to exit the white house. Klaus got a lead from the Florida man that led us to Tennessee, looking for two women that could lead us to Ray Sutton, the werewolf we have been searching for. Finally the front door opens and a blonde women walks out the front door  "Rudy!" The women whistles as she walks down the porch steps. "Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you."

She bends down and picks up a toy, Klaus and I make our move and stand, holding hands, Infront of her making her jump. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Klaus says in a God awful American accent that has me biting my cheek to hold in laughter. "Can I help you?" The women looks between the two of us and I cut in, "Our car completely shut down and John here knows nothing about cars. Can we please use your phone?" I question in my London accent, not bothering with masking it as this will only end one way.

"Don't either of you have a cell phone?" The women questions as her heart races. "Huh, yeah..." He pulls his phone from his pocket, "Battery died and she lost hers. Look, I promise I'm not a serial killer we just wanna use your phone." Serial killer no, vampire, werewolf, hybrid, yes. The woman sighs and says, "Sure." Before turning around. "Soo, I can come in?" Klaus questions. She turns back towards us, "No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." She says clearly annoyed. Klaus tilts his head, "I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting."