18- Consequences

I wake up with a groan of pain, my neck feels absolutely terrible. I try to raise my hands only for them to burn, "Fuck." I groan out. My hands are tied behind my back with vervain ropes and I'm laying in the back seat of an suv.
"Sorry sweetheart, found it in your purse. I can't compel you to behave since your on vervain." I take a deep shaky breath as anger floods me. "I won't be controlled by anyone." I grit out as my human years come to mind.
"Why were you asking about Michael?" I chuckle unamused. "Niklaus, Get. this. shit. off. of. me." I pull at the ropes on my wrists, trying to get free, the only thing that happens is my skin burning.
"Love, you know I can't do that. Now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." He says in his murderous tone while leaning over me.

I start laughing hysterically, although this situation is anything but funny

I start laughing hysterically, although this situation is anything but funny. "What are you going to do Nik? Torture me? Bite me? Maybe both?" He gets even closer to me. "Don't tempt me Alice. Now, why were you asking about Michael!" Frustration fills me, "I don't even know a Michael you idiot! You and Rebekah are going bloody mad! Not get these off of me so I can rub my neck, you dick!" I yell in his face while still pulling on the ropes. His hand wraps around my throat and I glare up at him, his emotionless express causing a wave of betrayal to flood me. "What are you and Stefan planning behind our back?" He asks calmly. I don't respond and his grip tightens slightly, still not enough to hurt me. "I'm not going to ask you again my love." I take a deep breath and lick my lips. "Do it." He looks at me confused. "Break my neck. It hurts less than your betrayal." And he does.

I wake up with a groan and once again I try to reach up to rub my neck but to no avail. "Good morning sweetheart." I sigh annoyed and sit up. "More like horrific morning." Klaus is sat on top of a closed coffin. Behind him are three more. "Are one of those for me?" I ask emotionlessly. "Nonsense, I would never kill you."
"That's comforting." I say sarcastically. I look to my left and see Stefan on the ground, "He's not permanently dead right?" I ask looking at Klaus. He shakes his head no. "Are you going to fess up?"
"I have not held anything from you. I know you don't trust easily Niklaus, but I thought you trusted me."
"I trust you, unless it's about your brother's. You'll do anything to protect them."
"Yeah I would. But Stefan and I have barley talked since, well yeah. So if he was planning something you really think I would know?"

 So if he was planning something you really think I would know?"